Feb 7, 2020
I've downloaded it like a year ago and the game seems to be working fine. I don't know about the new link posted here but should I just compress the whole game and post it here?
There's dude that have compressed version that usually reupload but he's not active in a while. I think it's fine.

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
I wonder when the Sports Festival Version will be updated, at the moment I can only play the first 2 pictures (and no other will unlock even if I beat the 2 at every difficulty) and there is no dialogue, no gallery, and says I have to download the steam version.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NakedStoryCutePuzzleSP-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

frigol

Sep 11, 2019
The title screen for the minesweeper should look like this when the game is complete regardless of difficulty. It even has album mode to access the story and the images.

Naked Story Sports Festival.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Wolf8772

Wolf8772

Jun 11, 2021
The title screen for the minesweeper should look like this when the game is complete regardless of difficulty. It even has album mode to access the story and the images.

View attachment 2301526
How do you do this? I download the Cute Puzzle SP, I open it and the screen does not look like that...

Um... could you upload your save please...?

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Despite the uncensored patch being applied, Naked Story starts without any intro scene, as if the patch has not been applied. As I continue on the game, the girl strips off to just her swimsuit, confirming that the patch has not taken effect.

Similarly, even though all the level in Cute Puzzle SP has been cleared (all bronze) the main menu does not show Album (red book icon)

Naked Story's Readme(troubleshoot).txt says that it may be erroneously detected by security software. Could that detection cause the uncensored patch to discreetly not take any effect? Could it also be that it somehow affects Cute Puzzle SP in a rather unconventional way?

Or could it be that not being in the steamapps/common folder is causing these inconsistency?

Last edited:

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018
Despite the uncensored patch being applied, Naked Story starts without any intro scene, as if the patch has not been applied. As I continue on the game, the girl strips off to just her swimsuit, confirming that the patch has not taken effect.

Similarly, even though all the level in Cute Puzzle SP has been cleared (all bronze) the main menu does not show Album (red book icon)

Naked Story's Readme(troubleshoot).txt says that it may be erroneously detected by security software. Could that detection cause the uncensored patch to discreetly not take any effect? Could it also be that it somehow affects Cute Puzzle SP in a rather unconventional way?

Or could it be that not being in the steamapps/common folder is causing these inconsistency?
Cute Puzzle SP does have some sort of security detection which forces you to have to update with a patch. The patch link seems to only be available through steam. I don't think Naked Story has this security feature, but if it does then it will probably also require a patch through steam. There is a fan made version a few pages back that may still be available.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Cute Puzzle SP does have some sort of security detection which forces you to have to update with a patch. The patch link seems to only be available through steam. I don't think Naked Story has this security feature, but if it does then it will probably also require a patch through steam. There is a fan made version a few pages back that may still be available.
Is the patch through steam different from the uncensor patch?

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018
Is the patch through steam different from the uncensor patch?
Yes I think it is. The steam patch seems to be a security thing to make sure it's a valid purchase. The uncensor patch I believe just activates the R18 content. Like I said, I don't remember this being a thing for the main Naked Story game but I haven't played in a while so maybe it changed. Cute Puzzle has been this way for a while now though.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes