applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I see male protagonist tag and a female on the cover that and ugly guys. So I going to ask is there NTR cause this looks like the type of game to have it and I don't like NTR (netori is ok though)

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
I see male protagonist tag and a female on the cover that and ugly guys. So I going to ask is there NTR cause this looks like the type of game to have it and I don't like NTR (netori is ok though)
It is more of a free use if I remember right. If men sleep with her because your character want her to, you are more her pimp than lover or boyfriend.

room217

Mar 9, 2020
I haven't actually seen the ending but I would say the game feels and plays like it is female protagonist.
And also its biggest kink by far is exhibitionism.

Reactions: GEORGEM

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
So I going to ask is there NTR cause this looks like the type of game to have it and I don't like NTR (netori is ok though)
Well, actually in one of the bad endings, after trying to save a girl from karate kid and not being able to do so, you might feel kinda cucked (i did). I'm late anyway, but at least i'll ask too if it would be better to add NTR tag. Tell me if i'm just paranoid

Jan 21, 2018
Well, actually in one of the bad endings, after trying to save a girl from karate kid and not being able to do so, you might feel kinda cucked (i did). I'm late anyway, but at least i'll ask too if it would be better to add NTR tag. Tell me if i'm just paranoid
IMHO a tag system with "main" and "side" tags (or whatever you want to call it) would be great. The "main" tag would tell you "exhibitionism, stripping, school setting, japanese game, 2dgame" and the "side" tags would be all the rest.

When games get larger it just gets much more confusing and most of the tags become completely meaningless. There are bdsm scenes and arguably an NTR scene in this but the main fetishs are exhibitionism, stripping, blackmail and school setting.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Haven't played yet but I think that would warrant an NTR tag. But then again that might be the general consensus so maybe that's why they didn't put it? but I definitely would have.

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
Haven't played yet but I think that would warrant an NTR tag. But then again that might be the general consensus so maybe that's why they didn't put it? but I definitely would have.
For only one side scene? The problem with it is that it risks false publicity. The people that want NTR will look at the tag and play the game to be dissapointed and people who are more into the exhibitionism, stripping or blackmail might just pass over it thinking it another NTR focused game.

As a Blackmail and non-con fan I'm always dissapointed when I read those tags in a game only to find they only appear in a particular ending in a particular branch. I'm of the opinion we should only put up the main fetishes of the game in the tags.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
For only one side scene? The problem with it is that it risks false publicity. The people that want NTR will look at the tag and play the game to be dissapointed and people who are more into the exhibitionism, stripping or blackmail might just pass over it thinking it another NTR focused game.

As a Blackmail and non-con fan I'm always dissapointed when I read those tags in a game only to find they only appear in a particular ending in a particular branch. I'm of the opinion we should only put up the main fetishes of the game in the tags.
Well the thing is it appears that one scene is all that is needed for this site. For example in Virtue there is one rape scene and it got the rape tag. In Until my Girlfriend is pregnant there is only one NTR scene has the tag too. There already is a precedent for this and therefore I think it should be stuck with as to avoid confusing tags. However your argument is valid as this raises the question of should things be this way? Well in the absence of a more detailed tagging system I think yes. Some people really don't like things like scat, NTR, and rape and should be able to look at a games tag and know right away if there is such scenes especially if they are unavoidable. Not putting the tag there can also be considered false publicity. Lets take Until my Girlfriend as an example lets say you like netori and content of that nature so you see this game and you think its going to be a mindbreak/ kinda netori game so you download it only to end up with the NTR ending. How would you feel? You would probably feel like you have been tricked especially if it's your first play through. That's why I think all games should get the tag for the content they have regardless of the amount as we don't have that option yet so its best for people to be able to avoid the games that have things they won't like. Those who want a certain type of content will find people that will point them towards the games they want while those that don't will avoid stumbling into content they don't want to see.

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
I feel that system is too restrictive. By putting all the content tags on equal station, specially as it is now in alphabetical order, you make it needlessly hard to find games by theme. Sure, I can search by tags but it doesn't really help because if I search "Rape" Virtue will be side by side with Sacrificial Princess on the sort and their rape content is really different.

While I do understand the aversion to particular fetishes, futa for me, I believe it is more important for us to be able to locate games for main theme/fetish.

DarkScythe25

Dec 19, 2017
what kinda aspect are you looking for? cause as far as im aware this game is pretty unique and ive only maneged to fine games with maybe one or two similarities
I was looking for good games that are focused on exhibitionism

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Naked Story 4.01.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Windows209.9M
Linux214.6M

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

sxs

May 1, 2019
I was looking for good games that are focused on exhibitionism
aight so i got a small list for ya,
naked order, a game about getting your sister back after loansharks took her as collateral, and of course in order to do so you must walk around naked at night doing certain "tasks" whilst recording yourself for rich perverts.

exposure school, a game about a girl wishing for a way to release stress and of course trys exhibition and likes the thrill, multiple endings and a exhibition system.

flash camping, im not too sure about the plot or gameplay because i never played it myself but i think its about a girl wanting to release stress (a common theme among H.H works games) and decides to do exhibition in some common camping sites.

hana's exposure, im also not too sure on this one, it has a 3d but also 2d-ish style visuals aren't too great and the story's a bit iffy but basically your a girl who's carriage got flipped and distroyed and your butler got injured so now you have to work to collect enough money for a ride and some hospital bills and you get into some "interesting" scenarios whilst working.

i love exposure, this list is making realize i didnt play a lot of these, and im complety unsure about this game, gonna have to look it up yourself sorry.

naked adventure, a copycat game inspired by naked order, instead of losing your sister you drop a very important package in some water and a rich man is not happy with that so he say's you can get off without paying for anything if you do some of these "tasks" whilst recording yourself, this game is unfinished so theres only about an hour of playtime but its a pretty good game overall.

park exposure school girl, a game about a girl wanting to........release stress? i think thats it title is self explanatory and i dont know a lot of this game.

part time exhibitionist girl a game about a girl wanting to rel- OH YOU KNOW ALREADY, this game is about exposing yourself at work, lots of areas in the game and multiple endings good looking visuals and lots of old men 6/10.

TSRPG havent played a lot of this but the concept is that you get the ability to body swap with girls and of course you use this for exhibition i think unsure about visuals and gameplay but it looked pretty ok.

thats it for my list..... that had English the rest of the games are in jap but has a LOT of exposure.

RPG exposed playing game 2 your job han, a game about this girl wanting to exposure herself and the thing she comes up with is too go to a new town and start doing jobs AND exposing herself so that she may live out her horny-ness. (this is just what i thought was happening because i cant read jap)

RPG roshutsu playing game similar to job hen it has a lot of exposure and...... im unsure about the story but the game is really good!.

thats it for my list if you have any games you know of please share them with me!

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Naked Story 4.01.01 Release (Unofficial Version)

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Windows209.9M
Linux214.6M

This looks awesome! I think the link got taken down though :(

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Including a backup URL this time, just in case.

Naked Story 4.01.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Windows209.9M
Linux214.6M

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Including a backup URL this time, just in case.

Naked Story 4.01.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9M
Workupload
Windows209.9M
Workupload
Linux214.6M
Workupload
Super awesome. This is way better than the original. :)

Reactions: N3u5
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes