PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, this screen looks like you haven't finished initial 5 quests. They slowly introduce the mission screen. Check the quest log. Unless you are playing some old version, everything should be working fine. You have to finish this introduction chain, I would start with the questlog. Could you post a screenshot from there?
Seems you think korko is much further back than just seeing bartender for maid job info and mall sex shop for uniform. Hmmm... This is why I deferred to you in the beginning of helping this person as the further back we go, the more fuzzy my memory becomes.

Thanks for all you do to bring us this fun game and help fans to enjoy it. Still haven't forgotten that patch that cured my madness inducing image issue! Thank you :)

PS/Update: Was just looking for any WT or other info on the first five quests and noticed that goes all the way back to chapter 4!!! Wow!!! Yep... He's going to have to check his quest log because there is no way for me to view completed quests. They just disappear...

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Seems you think korko is much further back than just seeing bartender for maid job info and mall sex shop for uniform. Hmmm... This is why I deferred to you in the beginning of helping this person as the further back we go, the more fuzzy my memory becomes.

Thanks for all you do to bring us this fun game and help fans to enjoy it. Still haven't forgotten that patch that cured my madness inducing image issue! Thank you :)

PS/Update: Was just looking for any WT or other info on the first five quests and noticed that goes all the way back to chapter 4!!! Wow!!! Yep... He's going to have to check his quest log because there is no way for me to view completed quests. They just disappear...
Thanks for the dedication :) I still have big plans for this game for the next year. And when it comes to the issues, I am always happy to help.

korko

May 30, 2017
Hey, this screen looks like you haven't finished initial 5 quests. They slowly introduce the mission screen. Check the quest log. Unless you are playing some old version, everything should be working fine. You have to finish this introduction chain, I would start with the questlog. Could you post a screenshot from there?
What initial 5 quest? I already done first quests and i got all sexualty skill. This is my quest log. What m i gonna do. Do i need to start over? Beacuse i think game encounter some bug or somthing. Thnks for rply.
1.jpg

korko

May 30, 2017
1.jpg
I'm curious to hear what dev has to say now that you fill in more detail. Have you not played any of the family's quests?
If you caught a bug, JB can fix it. I caught a bug where images were hanging out in places they shouldn't appear and he fixed it with a patch right away and the fix is now part of every update.

TBH, I'm thinking you missed a step in the roaming section. You find out about the family from the bartender, neighbor and/or car dealer dude. Remember the "Quest" icon/link I mentioned? It looks like this...
View attachment 3024001
See the long red line? THAT is the button to click to probe for quest dialogue. The bartender tells you about the job as a maid IIRC. Charlotte at the Sex Shop in the Mall gets you the maid outfit which I personally hate. It's not just this one, I hate maid's outfits in general and in total. I seem to remember needing details from the car dealer and the neighbor but just clicking quests for the bartender then Charlotte at the mall should open you up unless you have a bug...

Anyway... Soon you'll be able to enjoy this title fully with any issues in your rear view mirror...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thnks for your rply, but all quests r empty. Just -Nevermind- options clickable.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3027655

Thnks for your rply, but all quests r empty. Just -Nevermind- options clickable.
Looks like you are stuck on Q1. If you used one of your old saves, there is a chance some of the variables got bugged. Try starting new game and see if you can finish first quest. If you can that would mean your save is unfortunately corrupted. You can also try and edit variables, you would have to change

quest1_complete = 1
quest2_complete = 0

That would end Q1 and begin Q2, but the best solution would be to start over. I have the logic for new quests set up properly now and adding new quests is not causing so much problems as it did in the beginning.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nanoverse-B8.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How to get the maid outfit??
That's been posted quite a few times... so... nut shell version...

You must be on the quest path with the family. The bartender hooks you up with the maid opportunity and tells you to go to the mall. Talk to the girl at the sex shop about a maid outfit and she will get you one. Takes a few days... Once you have the maid outfit you can report to work at the target family's home. Don't forget to enter the house when not at work as well for completing additional mission steps.

Quick note: When you are in dialogue, many of the NPC's have a button that says Quest on it. When clicked it engages any quest dialogue that NPC has for you at that time. No harm/no foul if you click it when there is no quest content available with that NPC so it's good to check that button...

Hope that helps you, friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
That's been posted quite a few times... so... nut shell version...

You must be on the quest path with the family. The bartender hooks you up with the maid opportunity and tells you to go to the mall. Talk to the girl at the sex shop about a maid outfit and she will get you one. Takes a few days... Once you have the maid outfit you can report to work at the target family's home. Don't forget to enter the house when not at work as well for completing additional mission steps.

Quick note: When you are in dialogue, many of the NPC's have a button that says Quest on it. When clicked it engages any quest dialogue that NPC has for you at that time. No harm/no foul if you click it when there is no quest content available with that NPC so it's good to check that button...

Hope that helps you, friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Cheers.. Game could use a walkthrough, there were no way in hell I had solved that on my own..

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cheers.. Game could use a walkthrough, there were no way in hell I had solved that on my own..
WT? For this title? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I have this one clocked, my friend.
It's an exploration and adventure type game so the key is just to look around and see what all the buttons do and make a lot of saves just in case you screw up. Build your relationships with the NPC's by conversing with them. There are some you can date as well. My girl has bought everything and still has over 50K stashed from pulling tricks in the red light district. She has all the available perks and another 95 or so perk points yet to spend. I do need to level my affinity with the NPC's again now that the max has raised from 30 to 60 and she still needs a few points in the sub/dom traits to get to 60 as well... But, her depravity is already pegged! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: She is one depraved chica!:devilish:

Once you get the job lead from the bartender, the maid outfit from the mall, get hired and are ready to start work... stop by your command center to activate one of the quest tasks. You'll see the four family members listed to the left and each has their own set of quest tasks to complete. You can only activate one at a time. Pick one, select it, then go complete it... repeat as needed until the available quest tasks are completed. We only get a few at a time so you can hit the other areas of the game in the down time to make money, chat with npc and increase your stats.

Have you figured out the workout/masturbation/hitting the streets/new freaky stuff at the mall yet?

There are two new areas that should be opening soon as well, to the west and another to the south. That should be fun :)

If you have questions or need any assistance, just give me a shout out.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
WT? For this title? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I have this one clocked, my friend.
It's an exploration and adventure type game so the key is just to look around and see what all the buttons do and make a lot of saves just in case you screw up. Build your relationships with the NPC's by conversing with them. There are some you can date as well. My girl has bought everything and still has over 50K stashed from pulling tricks in the red light district. She has all the available perks and another 95 or so perk points yet to spend. I do need to level my affinity with the NPC's again now that the max has raised from 30 to 60 and she still has a few points in the sub/dom traits to get to 60 as well... But, her depravity is already pegged! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

There are two new areas that should be opening soon as well, to the west and another to the south. That should be fun :)

If you have questions or need any assistance, just give me a shout out.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Ok here we go again :eek:.. Ive been hitting the pub for ages, yet no bartender has shown??

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok here we go again :eek:.. Ive been hitting the pub for ages, yet no bartender has shown??
WTF? This is how it looks for me...
Pub on map, circled in red...
Screenshot 2023-11-09 125309.png
When I click on "Pub" to enter the location I look to the right and see this...
Screenshot 2023-11-09 125406.png
Abbie is the bartender you want! Jack is not part of the quest to get the maid's job, Abbie is. Make small talk, flirt with her, even take her out on a date. She says she only does dudes but my girl convinced her otherwise... Well, she's working on it anyway. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Note: If you do not see Abbie, use the little Next or Previous buttons to switch bartenders. Neither is labeled as a bartender but it only takes a single line of conversation to learn that fact.

Once you click on Small talk, select the first option "Ask about work." to get the next steps.
Screenshot 2023-11-09 130406.png
If you do not see any person in the right column then ask JB_Productions for help with debugging.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
WTF? This is how it looks for me...
Pub on map, circled in red...
View attachment 3074026
When I click on "Pub" to enter the location I look to the right and see this...
View attachment 3074032
Abbie is the bartender you want! Jack is not part of the quest to get the maid's job, Abbie is. Make small talk, flirt with her, even take her out on a date. She says she only does dudes but my girl convinced her otherwise... Well, she's working on it anyway. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Note: If you do not see Abbie, use the little Next or Previous buttons to switch bartenders. Neither is labeled as a bartender but it only takes a single line of conversation to learn that fact.

Once you click on Small talk, select the first option "Ask about work." to get the next steps.
View attachment 3074057
If you do not see any person in the right column then ask JB_Productions for help with debugging.

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Yeah Ive even gone down on abby in a locker room in the mall.. But havent spoken about maid outfit yet..

• Hey there

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah Ive even gone down on abby in a locker room in the mall.. But havent spoken about maid outfit yet..
You had the scene going down on Abbie in the mall and didn't realize SHE is the bartender?
Hello... McFly?!?!?
Hello McFly.gif
Yeah... Follow the steps above, my friend. You'll be fine. Apologies for Biff's noogies. He's an asshole...:ROFLMAO:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The Gamcore version (8.5) doesn't seem to recognize the clothes you are wearing while doing prostitution, since they all complain about them regardless of the dress. Tried this multiple times. Changin breast size and makeup to likes changes the progression bar but changing the clothes does absolutely nothing. You might as well go without buying the prostitution dresses as far as the clients go.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes