Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There are no cheats, sorry :p
That would be fine if it was Sugar Cube since I know how to cheat easily with that but since it is Ren'Py I guess this game is not for me. It would not be so bad if every skill was 1 point but you basically need to spend an hour repeating the same shit over and over to grind xp before you can do anything interesting. Skip feature also does not work so you have to spam click.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coomer341

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
So I maxed out the sexuality tree under the skill tree and I currently have 5 points. Why does it seem like I can't use those points on any of the other trees like career, relationships, or personality.

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
So I maxed out the sexuality tree under the skill tree and I currently have 5 points. Why does it seem like I can't use those points on any of the other trees like career, relationships, or personality.
Perk points are not bound to a specific talent tree. You always need to buy the center ability for 1 point first, after that you can follow the lines of the skill tree to see what is available to buy and what has prerequists. Some skill trees are very small right now, many talents have the little "coming soon" on the side, showing that they are not in game yet.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Had one more question...Charlotte, Shawn, Nicole, Richard, I know talking to them improves relationships with them. I am assuming there is nothing you can do with them outside of talking at this point or is it that you have to have certain stats?

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Had one more question...Charlotte, Shawn, Nicole, Richard, I know talking to them improves relationships with them. I am assuming there is nothing you can do with them outside of talking at this point or is it that you have to have certain stats?
Not much to do yet, sorry.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Im sorry but the opening is wayyyyyyy too grindy.

If its taking you more than half an hour to reach level 5 to get started on the first quest, there is something fundamentally wrong with this.

A cheat mode/save editor friendly saving system would make it more playable, but have the same conversation 30-40 time to raise relation is not feasible.

If the opening of you game is gate crashing your players, something needs to be reworked. else you wont have player retention.

As it stands this site has 16189
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it needs to stand out amongst them.

Please look into this as the concept of this game is really up my ally and I would like to be able to Actually PLAY this and not waste an evening Grinding.

Grind for the sake of padding is never a good idea.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Im sorry but the opening is wayyyyyyy too grindy.

If its taking you more than half an hour to reach level 5 to get started on the first quest, there is something fundamentally wrong with this.

A cheat mode/save editor friendly saving system would make it more playable, but have the same conversation 30-40 time to raise relation is not feasible.

If the opening of you game is gate crashing your players, something needs to be reworked. else you wont have player retention.

As it stands this site has 16189
and it needs to stand out amongst them.

Please look into this as the concept of this game is really up my ally and I would like to be able to Actually PLAY this and not waste an evening Grinding.

Grind for the sake of padding is never a good idea.
Thanks for the feedback. I am actually reworking the intro of the game currently. How would you make it less grindy? One of my ideas is to introduce a difficulty level. The second would be to tweak the amount of gained exp. If you have suggestions feel free to share them.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I am actually reworking the intro of the game currently. How would you make it less grindy? One of my ideas is to introduce a difficulty level. The second would be to tweak the amount of gained exp. If you have suggestions feel free to share them.
Thank you for responding.

My 2 cents would be make the initial Exp gain per interaction to be higher up till level 15. 25% per interaction upto level 5. then 20% upto level 10 then 15% upto level 15 then 10% going forward. the same structure can be done for the relationship gain and lust gain as well.
A side + would be a flowchart/walk-through of the paths available/content updated. This will also let you roadmap and add branches if and when needed.

Personally, I would recommend finishing one branch (female route) prior to opening the other routes. Cant even begin to talk about how many devs ive seen here who have had games abandoned because of branch and content creep.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
I think your game is great. It seems that it is well thought and organized, and it clearly shows that you truly invest in the storyline.

My only concern is the way the gameplay structure. It makes user go through way too much conversation back and through to achievement certain scenes or quests. My suggestion is to reduce the difficulty level and expected point/experience needed for certain quests.

In the guidelines, you can include secondary quests and primary quests, and suggestions of how to achieve them. I believe that will engage users better.

I think most developers don’t stand in the POV of users and make the game way too hard.

Kofferaffe

Dec 25, 2020
I really like the idea behind the game, but right now i see 2 problems:

1. the start of the game is slow, which would be easy fix if we would start with a few levels/perks to get the gameplay rolling or if the first few levels would need lesser XP (or both).
What crossed my mind would be a lightly different start: you choose Path (only female available right now) -> chosse origin (true female or male to female).
-> Male to female would stay the same intro as now; player starts with New CV, New Style, Lips Alteration, and Breats Alteration as bonus perks (6 Points).
-> true Female start would be intruce as a different looking woman, that will be altered into the player character during the intro. She would start with Embracy Feminity, Style Exploration, and Lingerie Enthusiast as bonus perks (6 Points).
--> i would suggest to move Style Exploration, Work Ready and Lingerie Enthusiast to the personality tree.

2. The bigger promblen in my opinion is, that the first part of the game (town exploration) feels like a total different game from the parts in the manor.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for responding.

My 2 cents would be make the initial Exp gain per interaction to be higher up till level 15. 25% per interaction upto level 5. then 20% upto level 10 then 15% upto level 15 then 10% going forward. the same structure can be done for the relationship gain and lust gain as well.
A side + would be a flowchart/walk-through of the paths available/content updated. This will also let you roadmap and add branches if and when needed.

Personally, I would recommend finishing one branch (female route) prior to opening the other routes. Cant even begin to talk about how many devs ive seen here who have had games abandoned because of branch and content creep.
Thanks man, I will battle the grind with the difficulty option. It will allow players to pick from 3, depending on what kind of gameplay they like.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes