May 31, 2017
Looks cool and i like the different Paths idea , so any estimated time to when will we get the other paths?

And thanks

(Didn't play the game yet waiting for more updates/

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Looks cool and i like rhe different Paths idea , so any estimated time to when will we get the other paths?

And thanks

(Didn't play the game yet waiting for more updates/
Thanks for the feedback. I am calculating that the current path might take around 9 more months to finish. Additional paths should come faster, as the base game will be in place. We'll see, life tends to be unpredictable ;)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Why is this fucking tagged as male protagonist when you can't play as a male protagonist?, seriously waste of a fucking download.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Why is this fucking tagged as male protagonist when you can't play as a male protagonist?, seriously waste of a fucking download.
Sry for that, there was a male path which I disabled some time ago. I forgot to remove the tag. Thanks for pointing it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It is improving, I finished all the missions that the game has to offer so far. Didn't run into any bugs or issues, other than well running out of content, beyond just going on dates with the few NPC's you can.

I am glad you now actually sleep in bed btw.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
It is improving, I finished all the missions that the game has to offer so far. Didn't run into any bugs or issues, other than well running out of content, beyond just going on dates with the few NPC's you can.

I am glad you now actually sleep in bed btw.
Awesome to hear! How much time did you spend, approximately, on reaching the end of content counting from the start?

FLiPPyPwN

Jul 20, 2017
Cant finish investigate mall, it has no option when i press the Quests tab, down on the right, when on sex toys. Please help.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nanoverse-B7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Greetings to JB_Productions!
Sir, what about impregnation/pregnancy?
When it will be added?
In 2023?
There is a pregnancy option here.
It is not available.
For now.
Gratitude for Your reply!
PREGNANCY.png