Jun 4, 2023
Nanoverse v.Build8 Compressed
Win 936 MB /136 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac version ;)

Reactions: carlos1395

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what kind of a sex shop doesnt sell vibrating eggs and butt plugs anyway?
cant work out at the gym?
cant buy a car?
just keeps getting better huh?

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
what kind of a sex shop doesnt sell vibrating eggs and butt plugs anyway?
cant work out at the gym?
cant buy a car?
just keeps getting better huh?
Thanks for sex shop items ideas, I will add them to my list. I developing it myself, so my resources are limited, I am sticking to roadmap priority. If you could share more of your suggestions I would really appreciate that.

Reactions: Vitegra

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
all shits and giggles aside this really isnt THAT bad of a game...pretty decent actually..it being new theres bound to be bugs and lack of options and content..just gotta give this poor dev a bit of time to work on it all
im pretty sure in time this is going to be a hell of an awesome game...i was just ball bustin with my other comment (fucking around ) but really though this game is pretty good for whats here ...ive played a whole lot worse that had way more content then this game so there ya go
your doing pretty decent dev keep it up ... i got faith in ya brother !!! ;)

Reactions: Vitegra

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks for sex shop items ideas, I will add them to my list. I developing it myself, so my resources are limited, I am sticking to roadmap priority. If you could share more of your suggestions I would really appreciate that.
i was just bustin your balls brother haha your doing fine

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
all shits and giggles aside this really isnt THAT bad of a game...pretty decent actually..it being new theres bound to be bugs and lack of options and content..just gotta give this poor dev a bit of time to work on it all
im pretty sure in time this is going to be a hell of an awesome game...i was just ball bustin with my other comment (fucking around ) but really though this game is pretty good for whats here ...ive played a whole lot worse that had way more content then this game so there ya go
your doing pretty decent dev keep it up ... i got faith in ya brother !!! ;)
Thanks man, Don't hesitate to give hard feedback though, I don't mind as long as it's constructive.

Reactions: Wolfje61 and str8up

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sry for that, there was a male path which I disabled some time ago. I forgot to remove the tag. Thanks for pointing it out.
Under all the nanotech, that is still a man posing as a woman so it's a gender bender in that respect. We start the game as a man then morph into a female for an undercover assignment so isn't it technically BOTH male and female protagonist? We do see the protagonist as female through the bulk of the story thus far yet under all the nanite tech... she is still a he!!!
Just Phat's two cents worth on the subject. No judgements on anyone.
I do have to say that I am enjoying the hell out of this game!!! It was a bit grindy to get going but I'm on top of everything at present, have all of the available perks, completed all available mission stages and have a tidy bank roll stashed as well. Bravo, my friend! Bravo! This is a well made game that plays well too. Thank you :)
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Under all the nanotech, that is still a man posing as a woman so it's a gender bender in that respect. We start the game as a man then morph into a female for an undercover assignment so isn't it technically BOTH male and female protagonist? We do see the protagonist as female through the bulk of the story thus far yet under all the nanite tech... she is still a he!!!
Just Phat's two cents worth on the subject. No judgements on anyone.
I do have to say that I am enjoying the hell out of this game!!! It was a bit grindy to get going but I'm on top of everything at present, have all of the available perks, completed all available mission stages and have a tidy bank roll stashed as well. Bravo, my friend! Bravo! This is a well made game that plays well too. Thank you :)
Hey, thanks for your kind feedback, I am impressed you invest so much into the game. Could you share your ideas on how I could improve the grind or any other aspects of the game? What would you like to see in future updates?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

korko

May 30, 2017
Stil no quest? Or am i doing somthing wrong? I always get "relationship cant get stronger from chatting". All ı do is whoring nothing more.

• Thinking Face

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Does other path are available now or still only the female path ? (in the game screen in first page it's only the girl available)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, thanks for your kind feedback, I am impressed you invest so much into the game. Could you share your ideas on how I could improve the grind or any other aspects of the game? What would you like to see in future updates?
Well... in all honesty, it's not grindy for long... just hitting the street to beg for a few bucks to get going was a little off putting but not a deal breaker. I only worked the corporate gig once as I felt the soul being sucked right out of our MC just being in that option! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Once I got to the red light district, it was game on! Turning only $200 per trick initially was a bit disconcerting but after picking up a few perks that avenue went much smoother as well. Most of the initial grind is in the learning curve of figuring out what you can/can't do yet as you progress. At this point in the game my girl is turning double rate with $200 per trick plus $200 tip from every client. I think I have over $30K banked at present after buying up and paying for everything needed. Phat's been playing her as a busy little ho! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

That last line could be a rap tune! Hahaha:LOL:
She's a busy little ho. Such a busy little ho.
She's a busy little ho. Busy, busy little ho.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually expect a bit of early grind in management games like this. They ALL have some initial grind and the player just needs to knuckle up and do the due diligence to earn those stripes and a measure of success. In true management game fashion, the more I played, the more cash/perks I earned and the easier everything became. So, no complaints, no worries, my friend. :) A bit of grind in the early game is to be expected. I drop extremely grindy games like a hot rock burning my fingers. I just won't play them. Yours is already on par with the kind of grinding I expect to find early on in this type of game. I mean, you don't want to make it too easy now, do you? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IMHO, there was just enough exploration and challenge to hold my interest and keep me entertained so even the grindy bits weren't bad.

If I could make one suggestion for future content it would be to include even more sexy images, maybe even some video if that is possible in this game's format. There are some blank, black screens with only text that could use some images to dress them up if possible. IMHO, this game is a winner as is so no need to change anything, really. Looking forward to playing this latest update, my friend!:devilish:

PS: Along with over $30K stashed, I have over 50 perks banked and ready to play so the early grind is far behind!

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Stil no quest? Or am i doing somthing wrong? I always get "relationship cant get stronger from chatting". All ı do is whoring nothing more.
Currently there are 10 quests after the 5 intro quests. Do you mean more NPC interactions? These will come soon, you can check when on the road map.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Does other path are available now or still only the female path ? (in the game screen in first page it's only the girl available)
Hey, for now it's only the female path. This one will take some time as I am developing world and the game mechanics at the same time. Next paths will come easier this way. Sorry you have to wait for others.

Reactions: gfdsf565

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Well... in all honesty, it's not grindy for long... just hitting the street to beg for a few bucks to get going was a little off putting but not a deal breaker. I only worked the corporate gig once as I felt the soul being sucked right out of our MC just being in that option! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Once I got to the red light district, it was game on! Turning only $200 per trick initially was a bit disconcerting but after picking up a few perks that avenue went much smoother as well. Most of the initial grind is in the learning curve of figuring out what you can/can't do yet as you progress. At this point in the game my girl is turning double rate with $200 per trick plus $200 tip from every client. I think I have over $30K banked at present after buying up and paying for everything needed. Phat's been playing her as a busy little ho! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

That last line could be a rap tune! Hahaha:LOL:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually expect a bit of early grind in management games like this. They ALL have some initial grind and the player just needs to knuckle up and do the due diligence to earn those stripes and a measure of success. In true management game fashion, the more I played, the more cash/perks I earned and the easier everything became. So, no complaints, no worries, my friend. :) A bit of grind in the early game is to be expected. I drop extremely grindy games like a hot rock burning my fingers. I just won't play them. Yours is already on par with the kind of grinding I expect to find early on in this type of game. I mean, you don't want to make it too easy now, do you? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: IMHO, there was just enough exploration and challenge to hold my interest and keep me entertained so even the grindy bits weren't bad.

If I could make one suggestion for future content it would be to include even more sexy images, maybe even some video if that is possible in this game's format. There are some blank, black screens with only text that could use some images to dress them up if possible. IMHO, this game is a winner as is so no need to change anything, really. Looking forward to playing this latest update, my friend!:devilish:

PS: Along with over $30K stashed, I have over 50 perks banked and ready to play so the early grind is far behind!
Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback. I am quite impressed by those numbers you've collected. I am constantly thinking about adding ways to spend money in a meaningful way. Keep your finances in check, this money will come in handy. As for skills, You shouldn't worry about having huge surplus of perk points, they will get more expensive, but MC earns a bit of exp on almost every action.

Again, impressive numbers. I have the most important mechanics behind me, so the upcoming builds will focus more heavily on content. Don't hesitate to share your ideas whenever one pops to your head.

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes