Feb 15, 2019
Just wanna say, finished the current content and this game is already really good, lots and lots of promise, the core gameplay is already there, which feels rare. Probably the best start I've played in a while!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
You can join Patreon to observe Devlogs. It's completely free to read the updates.
So, are you telling us that Patreon, now, has a Free subscription level ? :unsure:
(stranger things have happened)

or

Are you simply inviting us to Visit, your Patreon Pages, to read about the Updates ? ;)
(more likely, But, had to ask, . . . Curiosity, etc. )

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So, are you telling us that Patreon, now, has a Free subscription level ? :unsure:

or

Are you simply inviting us to Visit, your Patreon Pages, to read about the Updates ? ;)
Yes, I am posting updates with no subscription needed. Those who join can vote on new content.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I am posting updates with no subscription needed. Those who join can vote on new content.
:LOL: . . . I should have numbered them, choice # 1 or #2 . . . (sorry, my bad)
as such, the answer was #2 . . . which is fine . (y)

Concerning the "Sunday Poll #2" :

Yes, 2D would be better <--- (my vote) . . .

Reason : You'd have more control; instead of "trying-to-find-an-image" that fits, a scene, etc. .

;)

Sassazael

Jul 26, 2020

or

Yes, I noticed it too. Jack stealth promoted it through his band. Very useful isn't it.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
:LOL: . . . I should have numbered them, choice # 1 or #2 . . . (sorry, my bad)
as such, the answer was #2 . . . which is fine . (y)

Concerning the "Sunday Poll #2" :

Yes, 2D would be better <--- (my vote) . . .

Reason : You'd have more control; instead of "trying-to-find-an-image" that fits, a scene, etc. .

;)
Yeah, I hate having to search for images. I pretty much know how to code well enough to have the functionalities in the game I want. I am also refining the style of writing I like, experimenting with branching, etc. The final piece would be to have my own art. I am still working on it, but learning how to draw is not easy. For now, I keep experimenting with the current game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nanoverse-B8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hmmmm . . . . Did I miss something :unsure: ?

The 'Post' above me, mentions a 8.1 build . . . Is that a new release ? with New content ? Nothing has been posted here, last message from JBP was over 2 weeks ago . . .

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
To get to new content you need to buy 3 toys and use them when going for a walk. You also need to unlock new skills to see additional event options.
  • 3 new skills in personality tree
  • 3 new toys to buy in sex shop
  • 3 new events when [Walking the streets] at Streets location
Trivial update that makes me question where this game is going.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Trivial update that makes me question where this game is going.
I encourage you to visit Patreon, I post frequent devlogs. Build 8.1 is for people who want to test out new content before the full release of build 9. If you want this game to go in a different direction, you could always join Patreon and actively participate in development.

Reactions: Coomer341

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hmmmm . . . . Did I miss something :unsure: ?

The 'Post' above me, mentions a 8.1 build . . . Is that a new release ? with New content ? Nothing has been posted here, last message from JBP was over 2 weeks ago . . .

:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Yes, I released 8.1 if you would like to test new bit of content faster.

Reactions: Punkat

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I encourage you to visit Patreon, I post frequent devlogs. Build 8.1 is for people who want to test out new content before the full release of build 9.
Well, 3 toys and 3 associated events is hardly a content worth testing.

If you want this game to go in a different direction, you could always join Patreon and actively participate in development.
I thought the direction of the game was what was written in the game's description:

It's the year 2050, your government chose you for a secret operation to steal defense access codes from a neighboring country's minister of defense. With limited resources and time you are being sent into unknown territory to make contact with your target. Your only advantage are nanobots injected into your body that transformed you, giving you a new identity and a unique approach to achieving your goal.
Don't know how aimlessly wandering around in the street wearing various sex toys and asking for trouble helps that goal.

When things start to get diluted and sidetracked like this, I start to suspect that the game might have diverged from the direction it's supposed to be going and will never be finished. I have no interest in participating in development, I'm perfectly fine with playing the game and providing feedback here when necessary.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Well, 3 toys and 3 associated events is hardly a content worth testing.

I thought the direction of the game was what was written in the game's description:

Don't know how aimlessly wandering around in the street wearing various sex toys and asking for trouble helps that goal.

When things start to get diluted and sidetracked like this, I start to suspect that the game might have diverged from the direction it's supposed to be going and will never be finished. I have no interest in participating in development, I'm perfectly fine with playing the game and providing feedback here when necessary.
I appreciate your feedback. I want this game to be a sandbox with a story. If you don't want to aimlessly wander streets, the story won't force you to do that, simply avoid that and wait for more story to be added.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes