PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OMG Im so dumb and didnt even see the chat options . Thank you so much
Many of the other NPC's have other options besides just "chat" but they serve the same purpose. You will see "ask about..." and some other options including quest options for certain NPC's. Best advice I can give is to read ALL of the buttons and options. :cool:(y)

Reactions: yiyoiyi

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Have you only updated the bar toilet scene?
When you put it like that, it does sound sad, but yeah. I am doing small updates now, that will combine into a higher build number. You can wait and play build 9 with all in-between builds combined, or try it earlier. Full freedom.

Reactions: smith66

jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
Cuando lo dices así, suena triste, pero sí. Estoy haciendo pequeñas actualizaciones ahora, que se combinarán en un número de compilación más alto. Puedes esperar y jugar la versión 9 con todas las versiones intermedias combinadas, o probarlo antes. Libertad total.
[/CITA]
Thank s

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Do old saves not work? I just can't seem to find a way to progress. Haven't run into any quests. Only completed the first three. The mission room is empty and says there is only static. 1696005023759.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, sorry to hear that, if your save goes too far in time it might be corrupted. Lately, I am making sure the old saves are compatible.
I have played ahead after every update. That is why all of my NPC's are affinity leveled and my MC has a fat bank account as well as all currently available perks and at least 80 extra perk points to spare for future updates. I have NOT had one single save fail to work. They have all worked, every time. Thanks for an intriguing story in this fun game, JB my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I have played ahead after every update. That is why all of my NPC's are affinity leveled and my MC has a fat bank account as well as all currently available perks and at least 80 extra perk points to spare for future updates. I have NOT had one single save fail to work. They have all worked, every time. Thanks for an intriguing story in this fun game, JB my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
My pleasure. New update will hit tomorrow.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nanoverse-B8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the MC a male that turns into a female with nanobots? Or do they start out as female?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes