JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I mean is the story about a male choosing to turn into female for the mission or is the MC on the female path starting out as female?
He starts as a man and chooses to transform into a female for the sake of a mission. Then learns all sorts of abilities to skills to further enhance his transformation to become better female agent.

Reactions: Coomer341

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
how do i work on depravation?
First you need to unlock the skill, then go and speak with people selecting depraved dialogue options. When you level it and unlock sexual depravation you will be able to start seeing depraved dialogue options during sex events.

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Really enjoy this game so far. Lots of different and kinks to explore, it's fairly well written and the overall outlook of the game works quite well.

I'm not really into gender-bender stuff, so I basically look past the fact that the protag starts off as a man (would be nice to have the option to start as a girl though), but after that, there's really some quality content.

Seems like there are reuglar updates. I'll keep posted. Thanks dev!

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Really enjoy this game so far. Lots of different and kinks to explore, it's fairly well written and the overall outlook of the game works quite well.

I'm not really into gender-bender stuff, so I basically look past the fact that the protag starts off as a man (would be nice to have the option to start as a girl though), but after that, there's really some quality content.

Thanks man, glad you like it. I have big plans for the alpha male route, but that will come in the future. Enjoy the game and feel free to share your feedback!

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
First you need to unlock the skill, then go and speak with people selecting depraved dialogue options. When you level it and unlock sexual depravation you will be able to start seeing depraved dialogue options during sex events.
i am sry but what is the skill called

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019

You know what? Starting as a women and going the alpha male route would be pretty interesting considering I have never seen a game with a similar premise.

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
You know what? Starting as a women and going the alpha male route would be pretty interesting considering I have never seen a game with a similar premise.
Really cool idea. I might replace one of the routes in the future to this scenario. This could lead to an interesting perspective and crazy situations.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For anyone interested, new test build 8.4 is available on Patreon page.
I hope you get thousands of pledges, my friend. I am extremely poor but I still love these AVN's. Yours is particularly fun, intriguing and sexy so I will gladly play all I can get! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
(If any of you haven't noticed... the DL is FREE!!! So, please contribute if you are able. Thanks;)(y))

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I hope you get thousands of pledges, my friend. I am extremely poor but I still love these AVN's. Yours is particularly fun, intriguing and sexy so I will gladly play all I can get! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
(If any of you haven't noticed... the DL is FREE!!! So, please contribute if you are able. Thanks;)(y))

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Thanks man, I am glad you like it. There is plenty cool stuff to come. I encourage everyone to visit Patreon page, updates and download are indeed free to view.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks man, I am glad you like it. There is plenty cool stuff to come. I encourage everyone to visit Patreon page, updates and download are indeed free to view.
Now that I have played the new update, THANKS AGAIN!!! :) I really enjoyed the new "activities" at the mall! I noticed that the only new perk to select was "Party Beast" which turns our girl into a cum and cock staved whore! I set her loose on all the skaters and rappers on the roof as well as all the new characters at the mall where she had a shockingly devilish time fucking everyone and anything...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: As you can see... no lack for Skill Point Availability for me...
Screenshot 2023-10-08 165853.png
Is the new deviant limit (Dom, Sub, Depravity) now at 60 or can it go higher? It was 30 and I already have depravity above 50... dom and sub are slowly catching up just because I don't want to miss any content due to lack of scoring...

Still waiting for the high class and/or cam girl skills to become available. Hope those are coming next along with more mission content. Just got started on infiltrating the family and stalled out on mission availability. I know there is only one of you so this is just my sincere desire for more talking here, not demanding anything. I appreciate the kinky intrigue you have created here, my friend. Keep the updates coming!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Now that I have played the new update, THANKS AGAIN!!! :) I really enjoyed the new "activities" at the mall! I noticed that the only new perk to select was "Party Beast" which turns our girl into a cum and cock staved whore! I set her loose on all the skaters and rappers on the roof as well as all the new characters at the mall where she had a shockingly devilish time fucking everyone and anything...:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: As you can see... no lack for Skill Point Availability for me...
View attachment 2991144
Is the new deviant limit (Dom, Sub, Depravity) now at 60 or can it go higher? It was 30 and I already have depravity above 50... dom and sub are slowly catching up just because I don't want to miss any content due to lack of scoring...

Still waiting for the high class and/or cam girl skills to become available. Hope those are coming next along with more mission content. Just got started on infiltrating the family and stalled out on mission availability. I know there is only one of you so this is just my sincere desire for more talking here, not demanding anything. I appreciate the kinky intrigue you have created here, my friend. Keep the updates coming!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Yes, currently the limit is at 60. When you reach that the final skill will become available and player will unlock final scenes. That is in future but I will reserve the kinkiest scenes for maxed personality. One new job will come up with build10, and around build12 the third. Megacorp will be a sidejob too. After I have them in place I will focus on expanding them. I need to code the systems and layout first ;)

My favorite part of creating the game is coming up with complex but not complicated systems to play.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes