Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so at some point did the dev give up on the male paths or is he just plowing ahead on the one path until its complete then going back to do another?

popiadameva

May 5, 2017
Hey, i gave this game a go and I had a really nice surprise, it's well made, haven't run into any errors and the sexual buildup is well done.
Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JB_Productions

Ciiriel

Sep 11, 2021
Is there somewhere a list of character names <-> real life names?
I'd like to know the name of Chloe for research purposes.
Thanks in advance.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I stil dont get any new quest, quest room in house getting only static on radio.
Go to the command center
Click on Chloe's tab to the left; she has one new quest that must be active to begin/complete it.
Click on Ricky's tab to the left; he has two new quests to enable one at a time to begin/complete.
You may only have one quest active at a time.

The updates for this game are smaller than some other games I play. However, they are released much more frequently. JB_Productions does a great job of delivering frequent updates. Smaller than others, yes, but very frequent.

While working to finish Chloe and Ricky's new quest tasks, my MC has been hitting the mall to get her freak on and raising her Depravity, Sub and Dom stats up to the new max of 60. The previous max was 30 which I hit a few updates back. My MC's Depravity is currently 60 with the other two into the 50's now. With this increase, we may be able to increase our stats with the various NPC's in game as well. I plan to try that out once my three core pervy values are maxed.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

PS: Had fun with Chloe at the spa... A day of relaxing massages and girl talk. They had a blast :)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.20 - 13.24.21.39.png

Reactions: Coomer341

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I stil dont get any new quest, quest room in house getting only static on radio.
Sounds like you haven't finished initial quests to unlock full mission room. Once you do that you select different characters and what quest you want to do with them. That may be the cause.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

korko

May 30, 2017
Sounds like you haven't finished initial quests to unlock full mission room. Once you do that you select different characters and what quest you want to do with them. That may be the cause.
Already complete starting quest. But in the 2-3 updates that came and this last update, no quest started.

korko

May 30, 2017
Go to the command center
Click on Chloe's tab to the left; she has one new quest that must be active to begin/complete it.
Click on Ricky's tab to the left; he has two new quests to enable one at a time to begin/complete.
You may only have one quest active at a time.

The updates for this game are smaller than some other games I play. However, they are released much more frequently. JB_Productions does a great job of delivering frequent updates. Smaller than others, yes, but very frequent.

While working to finish Chloe and Ricky's new quest tasks, my MC has been hitting the mall to get her freak on and raising her Depravity, Sub and Dom stats up to the new max of 60. The previous max was 30 which I hit a few updates back. My MC's Depravity is currently 60 with the other two into the 50's now. With this increase, we may be able to increase our stats with the various NPC's in game as well. I plan to try that out once my three core pervy values are maxed.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

PS: Had fun with Chloe at the spa... A day of relaxing massages and girl talk. They had a blast :)
View attachment 3023626
Thnks for your reply but there is no Chloe's nor Ricky'S tab on the left its all blank.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thnks for your reply but there is no Chloe's nor Ricky'S tab on the left its all blank.
Seems you are farther away from the current update's content than I had thought. Our friend JB, the dev, will get you squared away. Just send him the screenshot he requested so he can tell where you are and guide you to where you need to be.

Update: No sooner did I submit this post than I saw your screenshot. Please disregard my references to that step...:oops:

This is the screen in question to image for JB... You'll see mine is much different than yours but being the dev, JB can tell where you are just by seeing the screen...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.10.21 - 15.53.22.73.png
This is the mission control screen for me at present... I finished with daughter Chloe and now have two for the son Ricky; Collared and Chill Pill. All the ones outlined in blue are completed. Morgan, his Mrs and Chloe are all up to date but still awaiting more steps to be created to move forward in the investigation.

Just give the requested screenshots to JB. He'll square you away. Later, if you still need assistance, just ask. I have played the hell out of this game and am pretty much on top of everything current... I'm a bit fuzzy when it comes to what I had to do multiple updates back but I'm always current. I have every perk that has come available and still have 90 current perk points awaiting new perks to become active for selection. I'm only partly through this update and may have 120 or more perk points on reserve by the time I get through this one. They are easy to obtain, just do something that generates experience and they add right up. Best part is that just about everything you do increases experience... hence my large collection of unspent skill/perk points.

One thing I do remember before the family quest line opened is that HQ went radio silent for a while leaving you to probe for info on your own. You can go to the rich neighborhood, talk to the neighbor, talk to the car guy at the dealer, talk to any number of the NPC's at the bar, restaurant, mall, gym, on the street... or just go hook a trick and make $200. My bankroll is currently over $60k and I own everything we can buy. And no, I didn't cheat. I will cheat in single player games, just didn't feel any need to do that here. It's a bit grindy at first but the gameplay moves pretty quickly once you get going. I love this game. :) Happy to help you once you are a bit more caught up and JB will help you get there. He's a brilliant dev and good to have as a friend. :) Hope this helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Look for a link to "Quest" when conversing with NPC's. That engages any current quest dialogue for that NPC. It appears on screen even if there is no quest info to activate but it has no bad affect for you to try the link to see what is/isn't there...

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Seems you are farther away from the current update's content than I had thought. Our friend JB, the dev, with get you squared away. Just send him the screenshot he requested so he can tell where you are and guide you to where you need to be.

Update: No sooner did I submit this post than I saw your screenshot. Please disregard my references to that step...:oops:

This is the screen in question to image for JB... You'll see mine is much different than yours but being the dev, JB can tell where you are just by seeing the screen...
View attachment 3023877
This is the mission control screen for me at present... I finished with daughter Chloe and now have two for the son Ricky; Collared and Chill Pill. All the ones outlined in blue are completed. Morgan, his Mrs and Chloe are all up to date but still awaiting more steps to be created to move forward in the investigation.

Just give the requested screenshots to JB. He'll square you away. Later, if you still need assistance, just ask. I have played the hell out of this game and am pretty much on top of everything current... I'm a bit fuzzy when it comes to what I had to do multiple updates back but I'm always current. I have every perk that has come available and still have 90 current perk points awaiting new perks to become active for selection. I'm only partly through this update and may have 120 or more perk points on reserve by the time I get through this one. They are easy to obtain, just do something that generates experience and they add right up. Best part is that just about everything you do increases experience... hence my large collection of unspent skill/perk points.

One thing I do remember before the family quest line opened is that HQ went radio silent for a while leaving you to probe for info on your own. You can go to the rich neighborhood, talk to the neighbor, talk to the car guy at the dealer, talk to any number of the NPC's at the bar, restaurant, mall, gym, on the street... or just go hook a trick and make $200. My bankroll is currently over $60k and I own everything we can buy. And no, I didn't cheat. I will cheat in single player games, just didn't feel any need to do that here. It's a bit grindy at first but the gameplay moves pretty quickly once you get going. I love this game. :) Happy to help you once you are a bit more caught up and JB will help you get there. He's a brilliant dev and good to have as a friend. :) Hope this helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Thnks, already send him, and yes i talked evryone in the city. Now cant increase any relation with them with talking to them. Every NPC relation is 30/100. Only in pub i have dating 1 girl and 1 guy but nothing serous happen. Now i unlock rapper black guys content and increase depravety and submision with street walking. All sexualty skill are unlock.

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thnks, already send him, and yes i talked evryone in the city. Now cant increase any relation with them with talking to them. Every NPC relation is 30/100. Only in pub i have dating 1 girl and 1 guy but nothing serous happen. Now i unlock rapper black guys content and increase depravety and submision with street walking. All sexualty skill are unlock.
I'm curious to hear what dev has to say now that you fill in more detail. Have you not played any of the family's quests?
If you caught a bug, JB can fix it. I caught a bug where images were hanging out in places they shouldn't appear and he fixed it with a patch right away and the fix is now part of every update.

TBH, I'm thinking you missed a step in the roaming section. You find out about the family from the bartender, neighbor and/or car dealer dude. Remember the "Quest" icon/link I mentioned? It looks like this...
Screenshot 2023-10-21 171032.png
See the long red line? THAT is the button to click to probe for quest dialogue. The bartender tells you about the job as a maid IIRC. Charlotte at the Sex Shop in the Mall gets you the maid outfit which I personally hate. It's not just this one, I hate maid's outfits in general and in total. I seem to remember needing details from the car dealer and the neighbor but just clicking quests for the bartender then Charlotte at the mall should open you up unless you have a bug...

Anyway... Soon you'll be able to enjoy this title fully with any issues in your rear view mirror...

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes