PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stil no quest? Or am i doing somthing wrong? I always get "relationship cant get stronger from chatting". All ı do is whoring nothing more.
Command center in your apartment is where you obtain quests. If you haven't established one yet, buy the electronic equipment at the mall. You only need to do that once. After that, you have a lifeline to mission command and will speak with the general in charge of the mission there. He gives you small amounts of cash but you really need to earn your own money. He also gives you some intel on your targets along with your missions. After missions you report back with your findings until the point where I am currently, at the end of the last update with command going radio silent and only being able to complete the first task with each member of the target's family... well, one of them has two open tasks the rest have one. There should be new mission tasks opened now with the new update and I'm hoping to spend some of the perk points I banked last session as well. Hope this helps, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback. I am quite impressed by those numbers you've collected. I am constantly thinking about adding ways to spend money in a meaningful way. Keep your finances in check, this money will come in handy. As for skills, You shouldn't worry about having huge surplus of perk points, they will get more expensive, but MC earns a bit of exp on almost every action.

Again, impressive numbers. I have the most important mechanics behind me, so the upcoming builds will focus more heavily on content. Don't hesitate to share your ideas whenever one pops to your head.
If you want, having more outfits to purchase would be nice as well as a way to change into them in game. Working with stock photo images rather than your own creations limits your options, I do understand... Having things to purchase would be cool but it isn't mission critical, IMHO. Having enhanced dialogue with the NPC's at the gym, bar, mall and restaurant might be cool too. :) Just thinking out loud... Ciao, Phat :)

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Hey, for now it's only the female path. This one will take some time as I am developing world and the game mechanics at the same time. Next paths will come easier this way. Sorry you have to wait for others.
no problem, will keep looking to it in the future ^^

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Allready solved ..... you only have to wait some days

Sorry, but once again a question because of the maid outfic.
I tell what I allready did so I put it into a spoiler ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help would be very appreciated

Last edited:

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Allready solved ..... you only have to wait some days

Sorry, but once again a question because of the maid outfic.
I tell what I allready did so I put it into a spoiler ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Help would be very appreciated
Chartotte tells you to wait 3 days so she could prepare the outfit. Get some cash, wait 3 days, and talk to her again. See if that helps.

Sassazael

Jul 26, 2020
It happens sometimes, I think it's related to your Firewall not liking RenPy. I assure you I didn't put any trojan inside the game.
It was actually Windows Defender using a bad ML model to detect zipped viruses. I downloaded it again, forced an unzip and it didn't find anything in the unzipped game.

Google assures me this happens sometimes.

Reactions: JB_Productions

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
I now have one of the character's images on the right hand side whenever I talk to a different character. This happened once before and I restarted the game. I don't want to do that all the time. Any fixes?

ElJefe13

Aug 5, 2023
anyone got a save file i can use right after the last update ? Got a new PC and i didnt save the files to any of the games i play on F95 lol

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I now have one of the character's images on the right hand side whenever I talk to a different character. This happened once before and I restarted the game. I don't want to do that all the time. Any fixes?
Hey, what character image got stuck on the right? I need a bit more info to catch this bug.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, what character image got stuck on the right? I need a bit more info to catch this bug.
Ricky was the latest. An image of the mother nude gets stuck in the masturbation sequence (center frame) then there's Ricky on the right side too. There have been several sticking images. They get stuck in several places too, at the mall, red light district during work scenes and other scenes. Sometimes it's a piece of old scenery, like the classroom, that gets stuck in another place too. It seems to be getting worse instead of better. If you want, I'll take some screenshots but I would need to run a full restart to image all of them. There are many such instances in the game. It's the one error I have found thus far, the sticking images. I've been ignoring it, hoping you would catch and fix it but when Ricky started showing up on red light dates and sticking through the entire "date" I figured I better chime in here too... Thanks to you JB_Productions for a really fun game and thanks to Stillbrook13 for reminding me about the sticky image bug.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Stillbrook13

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Ricky was the latest. An image of the mother nude gets stuck in the masturbation sequence (center frame) then there's Ricky on the right side too. There have been several sticking images. They get stuck in several places too, at the mall, red light district during work scenes and other scenes. Sometimes it's a piece of old scenery, like the classroom, that gets stuck in another place too. It seems to be getting worse instead of better. If you want, I'll take some screenshots but I would need to run a full restart to image all of them. There are many such instances in the game. It's the one error I have found thus far, the sticking images. I've been ignoring it, hoping you would catch and fix it but when Ricky started showing up on red light dates and sticking through the entire "date" I figured I better chime in here too... Thanks to you JB_Productions for a really fun game and thanks to Stillbrook13 for reminding me about the sticky image bug.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
Thanks for responding as I missed JB_Productions reply. Look forward to see it resolved as I don't really want to play anymore until I know it won't happen again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for responding as I missed JB_Productions reply. Look forward to see it resolved as I don't really want to play anymore until I know it won't happen again.
Thanks guys, it's quite a simple bug, I just need to be aware it's there and I can fix it easily. It's not really a matter of a location but rather specific image not closed after an event. Whenever you see an image that "sticks" after an event let me know. I will make a quick fix in a day or two, and try preparing a debug button that will close all images, that should fix the saves. Don't stress about bugs, I promise to fix each one I am aware of.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks guys, it's quite a simple bug, I just need to be aware it's there and I can fix it easily. It's not really a matter of a location but rather specific image not closed after an event. Whenever you see an image that "sticks" after an event let me know. I will make a quick fix in a day or two, and try preparing a debug button that will close all images, that should fix the saves. Don't stress about bugs, I promise to fix each one I am aware of.
Hell... Every NPC has been stuck in the wrong place at one time or other but our target and his family are the worst offenders. However, if there is a simple fix, you may wish to check it on all NPC's. It is a wide spread glitch that can pop up pretty much anywhere. As I said earlier, I've just been ignoring it thus far but seeing Ricky's snide sneering face all over my other screens was just too much. Let me know if you want screenshots as I am more than happy to help out however needed.

Also, it's not just the NPC's but background images posting where they shouldn't be as well like the mother nude in the center of the masturbation scene then Ricky frame right. Classroom background was showing up there before nude mommy. There were others but Phat has Swiss cheese for brain matter these day. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: Happy to test a hot fix file for you before publishing when you get to that point. Thanks for everything:cool:(y)
Post PS: I sent you some screenshots in a direct message. You should have a red one next to the letter icon top right... Hope that helps. Have a great day, my friend! :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JB_Productions

Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
Hi JB_Productions. Playing the build 8 I noticed an error: When I chose make exercise in Home, after the path (exercise - focus pilates - endorphines rush) It appears images from the last quest or activity reached, sometimes even the character involved in (look at the "son_quest" picture below)

JB_Productions

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi JB_Productions. Playing the build 8 I noticed an error: When I chose make exercise in Home, after the path (exercise - focus pilates - endorphines rush) It appears images from the last quest or activity reached, sometimes even the character involved in (look at the "son_quest" picture below)
Thanks for catching the bugs, I will make a quick fix for this. Cool character name btw.

Reactions: Punkat
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes