4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I did the update and it messed up the game. The door/bed/scroll from in your room stays with you always no matter where you go.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I get incredible slowdown while on the map. I guess that isn't what "Fixed lags during move between locations." was supposed to resolve?

joeblow234

Aug 12, 2017
I followed the procedure from the post above and had the code in no time. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it on here, not going to look through rules.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Found away to bypass patron code check.
Follow these steps:
  1. Open notepad
  2. Paste the following code into it
    Code:
    init 5 python:
        def isPatron():
            return True ;
  3. Save this file inside "KunoichiTrainer-0.5-pc\game". Name it "unpatron.rpy". The file name does not matter as long as the extension is .rpy
Maintain the spaces in the code as they are important.
To activate patron, go to the place where you enter the patron code, and type anything. It will now accept any text as the correct patron code.

I would attach the file here, but i don't know how.

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I tried to enter six star like this ****** and it didn,t say wrong code. got costumes unlocked on the shop so I'm assuming this is it:

Reactions: Soffia2

macbob

Jul 20, 2017
Lol talk about security
Found away to bypass patron code check.
Follow these steps:
  1. Open notepad
  2. Paste the following code into it
    Code:
    init 5 python:
        def isPatron():
            return True ;
  3. Save this file inside "KunoichiTrainer-0.5-pc\game". Name it "unpatron.rpy". The file name does not matter as long as the extension is .rpy
Maintain the spaces in the code as they are important.
To activate patron, go to the place where you enter the patron code, and type anything. It will now accept any text as the correct patron code.

I would attach the file here, but i don't know how.

U

User_215882

Pssh this isn't a good parody. Sakura's boobs are way too big! /s

U

User_215882

what wrong with that she's flatter than a plank of wood this is a game and you need people to bite so if sakura actually has some tits i don't see nothing wrong
My friend I think you missed the joke lol.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes