4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Next update in about 10 days for patrons.
More content with Sakura. At least one new character (male).
v0.5-dev build already available in discord for $15+ patrons (only in russian).

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
I am Stuck with Ino with 13 lust and 15 trust and normal mood , cant progress after Touch Yourself ( 2 star/shuriken)

Also after buying flowers from Ino`s shop there is no option to give them to sakrura theres only Chat option

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
I am Stuck with Ino with 13 lust and 15 trust and normal mood , cant progress after Touch Yourself ( 2 star/shuriken)

Also after buying flowers from Ino`s shop there is no option to give them to sakrura theres only Chat option
I recommend getting trust to like 30. make sure her mood is great too. If i remember correctly you have to ask her to show you her boobs or something like that, and when she asks you to turn into sasuke say no. it should raise her lust even if you get the negative answer. If not then come back and ill try working on a solution to help

skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Is there any way to do anything with them?
After talking to Kakashi about getting her to train with me - > Gathering flowers from outside city - > Training her by river at night - > Talking to her by day in hospital, agreeing to meet at night
PS. You have to speak to Sakura about getting the flowers before it becomes available. It was pretty grindy for no reward imo.

As others have said you can transform into Naruto and talk (and kiss? can't remember) to Hinata. Basically no content for her though

Reactions: Daveck

Daveck

May 2, 2017
When I transform into Naruto and Call Ino at her shop, the game crashes. I get a 'unicode' object is not callable error.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
When I transform into Naruto and Call Ino at her shop, the game crashes. I get a 'unicode' object is not callable error.
I know about this issue and it has already been fixed in v0.5.

Also v0.5 already available for $5+ patrons as Early Access. Public release will be in about a week.

Reactions: Daveck

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
um Hint Ino and Sakura Are Sasuke Fangirls NOT Naruto Fangirls

mangakam

May 14, 2017
Dinaki ,I do not know what to do on Sakura's quest when we have this choice of 3 answer, because when we choose one of the three and we advance in the game it changes nothing.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Dinaki ,I do not know what to do on Sakura's quest when we have this choice of 3 answer, because when we choose one of the three and we advance in the game it changes nothing.

It's only the beginning of the three different branches. In this version there are no more content with Sakura after this question. Unfortunately the scriptwriter had exams this month. So he wasn't be able to write too much.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes