4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I did all of that, I trained Ino to the point where I touch her ass, but I still can't buy scrolls except for the first one.
Maybe you need Higher ino trust to go further, did you have all previous training parts on max (what is at the moment for your possible (could be seen trough the shuriken next the task).
I haven't played 0.4.2 till now, so I don't know if there was a change (but don't think so). But what I can say: Ino's training is seperate from Sakura and Hinato (so you don't need to something with both of them in order to get progres with Ino.

can you currently train sakura? ive given her flowers and done the hospital night thing, but now if i go there at night i can only chat with her, which i can do infinetly
Read the changelog on first page (there stands everything what you can do at the moment, with the 0.4.2 version). YOu can go on dates with Sakura but her or Hinata'S training is not yet implemented.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Don´t know why but i have performance problems with this Game its the first Renpy game which stutters on my pc is this a common issue?

My Specs
AMD Ryzen 1600x 3.6 GHz Six Core
8gb DDR4
AMD R9 390X

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Don´t know why but i have performance problems with this Game its the first Renpy game which stutters on my pc is this a common issue?

My Specs
AMD Ryzen 1600x 3.6 GHz Six Core
8gb DDR4
AMD R9 390X
Hmm, I think it shouldn't shutter with your PC... what are you other taks (within Task Manager) how much resources need'S the game. Mine needs only ca. 200 mb of ram. Maybe a new download of the game will help?

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I't was a bug and thank you.
How do you get the flowers for sakura and get the shadow clones to work for you?

Last edited:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
the game is bugged for me, getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/flowers.rpy", line 144, in <module>
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable
when I chat with ino or work at the flower shop in 0.4.3 :-/ and I can't gain trust with her probably bcoz of that

D

Deleted member 112288

the code is 'Patron Code" not 'patron code'. since i was strugeling and see poeple asking about it

Reactions: jjkl

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Bug: when getting clones to either work during the day or train Ino at night, the text that pops up is in Russian. This happens for work as soon as the daytime period ends, and for Ino when you go to bed. I still got the money, but had no idea what the game was telling me about it.

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Bug: when getting clones to either work during the day or train Ino at night, the text that pops up is in Russian. This happens for work as soon as the daytime period ends, and for Ino when you go to bed. I still got the money, but had no idea what the game was telling me about it.
Thanks for reporting an issue. I'll fix that in the next version.

Reactions: iamslime

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
I am having an issue progressing with sakura. I've gotten her trust up to 31 and her mood is great, i've purchased flowers but the game wont let me give them to her. They just don't show up in the gift menu. What progression of events is required to get from working with her, fetching ingredients and chatting the day away, to the point where you can date her?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I am having an issue progressing with sakura. I've gotten her trust up to 31 and her mood is great, i've purchased flowers but the game wont let me give them to her. They just don't show up in the gift menu. What progression of events is required to get from working with her, fetching ingredients and chatting the day away, to the point where you can date her?
I'm having the same issue. I bought flowers really early on because I was curious what they were for, and the game lets me buy more whenever I want.

<dreaming>

Is there an inventory system planned? It would be nice to see what I'm carrying around instead of having to go to the shop and see what's left to buy.

Also, it would be awesome to learn more ninjitsu, and be able to use it outside of the house (besides with Ino)! Even if they don't have an effect, it would be fun to do. Oh, and maybe the MC could have a specialty trait he discovers when channeling chakra into his semen, and it forces absurd levels on pleasure onto girls when it touches them... slip small doses into drinks to boost lust initially, then get them to a blowjob and it's all over. The technique could be balanced out by being costly, and the player can dump as much as they want into each use to boost the intensity. It could even be so intense that it causes the girl to pass out and lose the current progress, and getting the right intensity leads to higher tolerances and new scenes.

</dreaming>

Didn't say it before, but great game! I'm really enjoying the artwork and setting.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
I'm having a strange performance issue that others have mentioned. I've played plenty of Renpy games, and this is the only one with this shitty of performance. The game freezes for 10-20 seconds every time I click on any location in the map, and several times during various dialogues. In the rare instances I do have a Renpy performance issue, usually forcing a different graphics render through shift+G is enough, but that did nothing. It was also suggested that I change the custom cursor to normal, and that helped some, but the issue still exists. Anyone else dealing with this and managed to work it out?

Dinaki

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm having a strange performance issue that others have mentioned. I've played plenty of Renpy games, and this is the only one with this shitty of performance. The game freezes for 10-20 seconds every time I click on any location in the map, and several times during various dialogues. In the rare instances I do have a Renpy performance issue, usually forcing a different graphics render through shift+G is enough, but that did nothing. It was also suggested that I change the custom cursor to normal, and that helped some, but the issue still exists. Anyone else dealing with this and managed to work it out?
I know about this issue. And I have already fixed it for the next version.
At least testers says that all works fine.

Reactions: necronovelist
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes