4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
the paths need to be explained befor choices
I agree with this one, as i don't know if i could have done better or worse. And the progress i'm stuck with "talk to karin in the lab" she doesn't wanna talk, and i don't know what to do. or one step where i have to talk to orochimaru and mei, i didn"t even met Mei

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is there a way to use your shadow clones to do more work/get more money per day? It was "hinted" at the start of the game but it was either a joke or i couldnt find a way to use it.

Thx in advance!

PS: Is there some kinde of WT? There are a lot of routes for the events and i dont know what the other options are and how to get them. :)

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to use your shadow clones to do more work/get more money per day? It was "hinted" at the start of the game but it was either a joke or i couldnt find a way to use it.

Thx in advance!

PS: Is there some kinde of WT? There are a lot of routes for the events and i dont know what the other options are and how to get them. :)
Yes, you can use shadow clones to do more jobs per day as long as you have enough chakra which is 30 per clone.
You won't get the affection increase of the girls for the jobs you use the shadow clones to do that day.
1) In your bedroom the click on jutsu scroll and use shadow clone jutsu.
2) It will ask you if you want to to send the clone to a specific job (You need to have done the job at least once yourself first) or have fun with the clone.

As for a Walkthrough/ Guide use this site

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, you can use shadow clones to do more jobs per day as long as you have enough chakra which is 30 per clone.
You won't get the affection increase of the girls for the jobs you use the shadow clones to do that day.
1) In your bedroom the click on jutsu scroll and use shadow clone jutsu.
2) It will ask you if you want to to send the clone to a specific job (You need to have done the job at least once yourself first) or have fun with the clone.

As for a Walkthrough/ Guide use this site
Holy shit, thx a lot!

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, that image where Hinata is having a DP, is it avoidable? If not, why there isn't NTR tag? Or is it something MC is ok? Or she isn't a LI?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes