4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
I've been playing Skyrim for a while and the intro scene of Skyrim (in which they take the prisoners in the cart) randomly played in the game window on the start of the 11th day

Bug or an easter egg, I don't understand. Sure was funny tho.

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
unfortunately from what I've seen and heard you can't use any codes or hacks anymore unless you are in a specific server/storage space which is not accessible to anyone except the owner of the game
its basically a 3rd party storage we don't have access to

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can you tell me if the rate of updates are monthly, semi-annual or annual? And is it possible to have the new codes for this version 0.19.1 please

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Can you tell me if the rate of updates are monthly, semi-annual or annual? And is it possible to have the new codes for this version 0.19.1 please
unfortunately from what I've seen and heard you can't use any codes or hacks anymore unless you are in a specific server/storage space which is not accessible to anyone except the owner of the game
its basically a 3rd party storage we don't have access to

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Feels like there's too many branching routes. It's hard to keep track of what's what and/or make sure you've seen all content.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ah the old patreon-exclusive content deal. So popular an idea that absolutely none of the most successful adult games do it.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes