4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can't talk to sakura after starting the lover route as the walkthrough said. no option to get the date i'm supposed to get, (trust is in the 30's) can only choose to work

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
For people who know what to do with it here are the patreon only mods that I downloaded and were in my /mods/ folder compressed to a zip.

and since I am at it:
email: bhupendrapatel109@gmail.com
code: 85f7ff21d0
enjoy
Prepare to get no other codes in the future then. Dinaki is on this site and manages this thread here. He sees that the code got leaked and makes another one instead and blocks the E-Mail adress who leaked the code. In other words, no more codes for you.
That wasn't so smart.

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

Randomguy7592

Jul 2, 2017
Prepare to get no other codes in the future then. Dinaki is on this site and manages this thread here. He sees that the code got leaked and makes another one instead and blocks the E-Mail adress who leaked the code. In other words, no more codes for you.
That wasn't so smart.
I did expect to to get banned by Dinaki thanks for the warning tho.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
They look so

weird.
I don't know why.
It's like, they took the adult versions as a base and then

shrunk them, or something, lmao,

instead of just

using their younger appearances.

I mean, they still look good, though, so who cares, in the end.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
That wasn't so smart.
For what it's worth, some of the mod files are watermarked - and Dinaki will be able to tell who the leaker is from them. It is quite easy to remove the watermark though, so...

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I've never seen any anime of Naruto, but I got morbid to try this game and I really liked it, especially because it's in Spanish. Good stuff.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I can't do anything in 19.1 because the game opens up in Russian and there are no other languages available in the settings.

Vitegra

Sep 4, 2018
Has anyone figured out why the last couple of versions of the game closes on startup for some players, although the previous versions ran fine?
Windows 7 (DX10)

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Doom Marine your Facepalm Reaction on my post was stupid as hell.
It came like I said, Dinaki saw that it got leaked and changed the code. And propably blocked the E-Mail adress the leaker used. He don't likes it when the code get's leaked.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Dinaki, is it possible to give Sakura a place for repeatable event? Like visiting her home and have sex with her again.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Doom Marine your Facepalm Reaction on my post was stupid as hell.
It came like I said, Dinaki saw that it got leaked and changed the code. And propably blocked the E-Mail adress the leaker used. He don't likes it when the code get's leaked.
That's forum dude, I can give my reaction on most of the posts that I don't like here, so forum and in fact, it wasn't the best idea the guy should have posted out of Dinaki's sight, but if it hurts because of a emoji, that's really stupid as hell!

Reactions: Clipp
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes