4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Tadaraion

Jun 3, 2020
Why everyone ignores questions about easter eggs but everybody so nicely says patron codes, for which some of you paid money? I want to open 4th ans 5th but I don't know what to do... I also can't open full gallery, because my Tsunade route stopped after restaraunt scene, when she jerks MC. I go to Hokage place and still see Kakashi, not her. I need this ricardo scene, all Ino clone scenes about which I don't know anything and Tsunade scenes after restaraunt jerking... Help pls

Jul 8, 2020
Why everyone ignores questions about easter eggs but everybody so nicely says patron codes, for which some of you paid money? I want to open 4th ans 5th but I don't know what to do... I also can't open full gallery, because my Tsunade route stopped after restaraunt scene, when she jerks MC. I go to Hokage place and still see Kakashi, not her. I need this ricardo scene, all Ino clone scenes about which I don't know anything and Tsunade scenes after restaraunt jerking... Help pls
You should unlock patreon code. It will help Tsunade's route and Tenten's route to complete. Ricardo unlocked by clicking on the well at the halloween event before entering the haunted house. Sorry for my english

_timmy_

Feb 1, 2018
How do you unlock Tsunade bj scenes? I used the patreon code, and after the restaurant scene with Tenten I have a quest "Tsunade: New Hokage", but I don't know what to do from here? Tried going to the homage office, but it's only Kakashi there.
Also, how do I unlock Hinata stalker scenes?
Thx in advance

Tadaraion

Jun 3, 2020
You should unlock patreon code. It will help Tsunade's route and Tenten's route to complete. Ricardo unlocked by clicking on the well at the halloween event before entering the haunted house. Sorry for my english
I did unlocked the patreon, but still the only scene with Tsunade I got is jerking off under table and thats it. But thanks with Ricardo scene, I found it. Now it's just 4th easter egg now and as I know it involves around Ino but I have no idea about how to unlock it. And that Tsunade BJ scene... I just don't understand how to get it

Orphaned

Dec 10, 2018
Was sure I found everything, but the Tenten training in gallery isn't unlocked?? What is this scene?

Also does anyone know what the 2 options are for the "Normal Ending" "Paramour Route" "Sexual Dress" are? Everytime I do it I don't get either.

Last edited:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Codes will not work if you are playing the Android version (based on my experience) or if you are playing version 13.1 or 13.2, they ask for email as well. Better stick with 13.

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone pasa me his save pls? That have all the gallery ir almost all, pls, am from android
I am aware that there is a crucial problem with Android version. No, two at least. One: after I uninstalled v 0.13.2 which I got from another site, v 0.13 refused to install. Two, in the past I had v 0.13 installed in my Android and didn't accept patreon code.

Savegame? Hmm I don't have any. Restarting is already troublesome with the non-installing apk.

Reactions: deku628
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes