4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I suppose I will wait until this is fully released since I would rather like to view the patron-only scenes and I can't afford to pay to set up a patron email. unless someone has any suggestions.

gretcyborg

Feb 15, 2020
version 0.15.3, can't progress past karin's disappearence in the lab, and can't "pump up" tenten nor will she show up. anyone knows if there's a fix?

edit :
so apparently, i had to fuck Ino for the story to progress. this game can be so cryptic at times...

Last edited:
Reactions: LailaLiu

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I think my game is broken! On Ino's route, asking her to squeeze her breasts at the last level needs 11 lust but she is 15 lust and does not advance to the next stage! Plus, her confidence in me is at 30!

how should I proceed?

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
I can't buy some items from the shady guy and cant progress tentens quest? Any ideas what the problem is? On android btw

Nagib157

Apr 27, 2020
Does anyone know the sign combination for the jutsu to see throw clothes?

It was mentioned in a previous update, but I never found any information besides its potential existence.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Hey! Guys, I'm stuck on the Tenten mission! I need to buy items from the Shady guy in Ichiraku, for the discount event!

I read the Walkthrough "So you need to buy products for sale. This can be done at Shady's in Ichiraku Ramen. We buy each product (at least 1 piece) and distribute it in the right stores!" I have no idea what to do, this is very confusing!

Edit: Never mind! I found out, I had to buy all the items for sale for 1 each from Shaddy Guy to advance the mission!

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Did anyone here manage to find Tatsubaki Itamo? I talked to Karin later with her friend at the restaurant... I went to school and asked Hinata about this guy, she told me that he rarely comes to school! I've been there 4x disguised with Naruto and I can't find this bastard! Game tells me to talk to him dressed up as Naruto, but I never find this damn... is this quest broken or incomplete? I don't see anything on the Walkthrough on the game's website!

aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
Add (alotta content)Himawari, Sarada Moegi and Chocho, Wasabi Namida Sumire Tsubaki and as many of the more notable mothers in Boruto. Not sure if boruto character content would be out of place timeline wise but you could make a "BC MAGIC" OR JUTSU in this games case. have all the notable female ninja students from Boruto be sent back in time by a forbidden time travel jutsu or sum. but Itd allowed a NinjaSchool arc in your game where theres too many students and they hire the MC as a trainer/teacher. Then proceed to use teaching position to dominate and conquer all the female students and their moms and for non straight players give them the option to seduce the boy and girl students and the parents to the students that originate in the games present time.

I have many many lit ass Ideas and personal requests that Id be willing to invest funds towards making happen if the Game Developers of this game or even anybody else that happens to see this and can make quality games while being fully openminded and committed to accepting and enacting my requests and uniquely creative genius. Rest asure im 100% positive that any and all content made on my behalf will appeal to many many many other thirsty gamers having many diff kinks between em all. Plus Im extremely generous to compromise and deal with. Most would expect a cut for the creative genius and investment that I am open to committing. But I would simply require strong creative control over the creation of future final game. Nothing out of reason just want to have the satisfaction of investing in a sucessful game that i would make myself if i had the ability to do so easily as building a bird house. But i atleast would be the most agreeable investor/w.e you call the ideas guy. basically need an game designing team/person to be the architect to my dream game( dont mean that as demanding as it sounds) will deff need game designers w ideas an thoughts of their own for the game. just want it to be the kind of game full of the kind of content I want ontop of whatever content filling, the chosen game designer(s) would put in.

Sorry for the long post w a somewhat out of placeish requests. Only found 2 naruto games on here worth a crud and this was one. sooo hopefully Dinaki and his crew sees this and is interested.. if not then this offer stands strong to anyone else capable and fitting for contracting a bombass game project with me( not for me and not only just with my desires for the game PARTLY in mind) So expect a through compromise on meeting in the middle. Otherwise id just hire a team to build it for me IRL which is far too much, of a drag xD, for my interests. So if theres any game creators open to being funded to build something up that wouldnt be far from what theyd normally enjoy making and can roll with sharing alil creative control while still having all profit for making it then DM MEEE :D

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes