4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I just figured it out. You buy it from the cloaked salesman at Ichiraku during the night after progressing thru the story a ways. An option comes up that says "Ask about aphrodisiac". It costs 1500 Ryo though.
Just wondering its random event? 'cuz seems like I'm supposed to meet him but so far unlucky.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the bad and that the game does not show all courses, or blocks the courses that I cannot go, an example, I consequently went to the beach, but I cannot have the second encounter

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
Need help i cant buy item from shady guy ( i have money and i keep clicking it yet nothing happen, the only thing i can buy is scroll and shuriken. i cant buy stuff like gardening tools, seasoning, vases etc)) in tenten mission and tatsubakin didnt appear in shcool.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Just wondering its random event? 'cuz seems like I'm supposed to meet him but so far unlucky.
After the request to give Hinata the letter from Kakashi about the the plan to take down the thieves, you go after Karin automatically and she tells you the shady guy appears at Ichiraku every 3 nights. You have to check every night to buy the scrolls (the recipes, Water Dragon Technique, and Thousand Years of Death), buy vases for Karin, buy the items for every shop for your plan to trick the thieves, and buy the aphrodisiac. MAKE SURE TO BUY THE VASES ON A DIFFERENT VISIT THAN WHEN YOU BUY THE ITEMS FOR THE 3 SHOPS! IF YOU BUY THE VASES AT THE SAME TIME AS THE OTHER ITEMS FOR THE SHOPS, YOU GIVE THE VASES AWAY AND WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ON KARIN'S ROUTE CAUSE THE SHADY GUY WON'T SELL THE VASES AGAIN! (Found this out the hard way and had to load a save)

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So first of all game is a demo.. thanks for the person that put the patreon patch so it would allow me to do anything in the game.

1. Now why the hell can't I find the person to talk to in the school? He is never there to talk to for me to even change to Naruto
2. Unable to progress with Sakura stuck at 4 lust
3. Unable to get further with Ino stuck at 25 lust
4. Unable to progress with Karin
5. Unable to find any of the extra scenes like the Beach

Goals:
1. Talk to Tatsubaki in the school as Naruto
2. Tsunade - Next update
3. Buy Scrolls from Shady Guy (purchased every single one of them worthless scrolls only 2 do anything

What does the vision scroll do? It seems to do nothing when active.

Last edited:
Reactions: nameisfake

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
So first of all game is a demo.. thanks for the person that put the patreon patch so it would allow me to do anything in the game.

1. Now why the hell can't I find the person to talk to in the school? He is never there to talk to for me to even change to Naruto
2. Unable to progress with Sakura stuck at 4 lust
3. Unable to get further with Ino stuck at 25 lust
4. Unable to progress with Karin
5. Unable to find any of the extra scenes like the Beach

Goals:
1. Talk to Tatsubaki in the school as Naruto
2. Tsunade - Next update
3. Buy Scrolls from Shady Guy (purchased every single one of them worthless scrolls only 2 do anything

What does the vision scroll do? It seems to do nothing when active.
1. Did you go to the restaurant already to meet that chick after speaking with Karin? After you do that, you then need to transform into Naruto and go to the school.
2. That's the same with me because I chose the Lover's route.
3. That's probably the max for Ino since all of her scenes are done.
4. Karin's is tricky but I finished her current route in the game.
5. The Beach is only available if you make "Sakura examine Naruto, including his dick". If you choose either of the other two options ("Show me your breasts", "Nothing, just keep dating like this"), you won't the Beach route.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Did you go to the restaurant already to meet that chick after speaking with Karin? After you do that, you then need to transform into Naruto and go to the school.
2. That's the same with me because I chose the Lover's route.
3. That's probably the max for Ino since all of her scenes are done.
4. Karin's is tricky but I finished her current route in the game.
5. The Beach is only available if you make "Sakura examine Naruto, including his dick". If you choose either of the other two options ("Show me your breasts", "Nothing, just keep dating like this"), you won't the Beach route.
Wow to allow events to be missed is totally stupid in a game. Also the Halloween event cheat is broken as fuck! Since it will not put the Hokage back into the office it's broken and dead ended. Dev needs to fix that cheat to work properly. So is there any damn way to see these events at all?

Easter eggs are broken also.

1.)Kakashi knows - first transform as naruto then go to hokage's residence then cancel your transformation.
2.)Teuchi ahegao - eat 10 or 11 ramen at Ichiraku.
3.)Dead racoon - you can find it outside the village.
4.)Body art suit for ino - there is a painting canvas outside of you room click it you will get the dye palette then in evening go to training ground give it to ino then change her clothes/costume to dye palette.
5.)Ricardo - you need to trigger the Halloween event then before you go inside the mansion click the well first.
6.)Skyrim - pass the time outside of your room.

Found Dead Racoon and Skyrim are the ONLY ones that work. Transformation keeps locking so it can not be undone when visiting Kakashi. I ate way more than 11 ramen at the shop and the easter egg did not unlock though I sure had a surprise face from him. I have Dye Palette but with no dye. At this damn point it's game over.. totally broken.. as nothing new happens no matter how many times I walk around outside or visit anyone. Ayame is completed.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Could someone please put up a REAL walkthrough the one listed is a damn joke.. it does not show anything in order and if you try to follow it you will miss events. A walkthrough should show events in proper order and what OPTIONS NOT TO SELECT so you don't miss the events or where to save so you can do exhibition route.. than go back and do the other route.. followed up by the real route the love route.

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
Great Game! I am stuck on the Tenten quest though. I can't seem to buy anymore items from the Shady dude, there are 3 vases and seasonings left to buy but it won't let me get them. I do not think the quest can advance without that, if anyone knows how to fix this issue I would much appreciate the help!

Yobuddy

Mar 31, 2021
U need to complete sakura's quest untill celebration event after war then only you will be able yo buy vastes katanas from shady guy

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes