4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I also can't find the scroll, it's not in school right room, already reach 10k charka ino reach 80 trust but can't find it
I just mastered all of them from the Walkthrough site for this game. Its either a bug or an anti piracy tactic

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
when I try to load the game, it gets to the menu screen then closes to desktop. I checked the log and the same error gets repeated 3 times when it crashes.

"Error parsing patrons file Refusing to open core/data/patrons.json while predicting."

Can anyone tell me whats happening here?

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
when I try to load the game, it gets to the menu screen then closes to desktop. I checked the log and the same error gets repeated 3 times when it crashes.

"Error parsing patrons file Refusing to open core/data/patrons.json while predicting."

Can anyone tell me whats happening here?
Extract the game properly

Last edited:

fish0

Dec 7, 2017
Ino's stuck at 11 lust and I can't figure out how to get any more. All the special trainings either repeat scenes I've already seen (everything up to "Show me your boobs") or can't be done ("Touch yourself" and everything after that), and I can't make her take off her underwear.

e: never mind, I hung out with Ino instead of working at the shop and that gave her a point of lust, which was just what I needed.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes