4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Andl16

Jun 13, 2020
if someone needs it. version 0.15.3 without checking the patreon code. this is a version with a different signature, so make a backup

Jun 2, 2017
There is no way to get the code, only if you constantly generate a new one by brute force, but it will take too long. I can make it return true when checking the code. but then there will be a permanent error with the screens. If anyone wants, they can contact me. I'll tell you what the dog is buried in and try to solve the problem.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Great Game! I am stuck on the Tenten quest though. I can't seem to buy anymore items from the Shady dude, there are 3 vases and seasonings left to buy but it won't let me get them. I do not think the quest can advance without that, if anyone knows how to fix this issue I would much appreciate the help!
I'm not sure if this is the cause for you, but I noticed that if I made a save while I was doing this quest, and then load that save, it locked me out from buying most of the items from the shady character. Try an earlier save, and maybe cheat some money so you aren't grinding so long. At least that worked for me.

Reactions: compusavvy

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It is too bad the walk through is a joke and unable to be followed properly and the game is too much randomness to get a new event. I have to file this game into my failed games category because I hate spending hours trying random things to get a single new event. Also if you choose a wrong option you will not get a scene... missing scenes in a game because you chose the wrong option is just bad gaming for a game like this. The cheat to see an event really is bad also.. It does not jump you to the event instead it asks what choice you made.. Hated the implementation of that it should just jump you to that event and let you play it from that section.

1. Guide in game is too vague (took me forever to get where I could even find vase)
2. Missions that can't be finished is not properly marked (was like am I done with this event for now?)
3. Online guide is badly written should be done in days and walk you on how NOT to miss a scene
4. Way too much repetition I got so sick of seeing same scenes in hope I trigger something new
5. Cheat to see events you missed does not actually jump you to the start and you only see the results

Art is great... sound is decent... actual game play is a repetitious bore. I don't have hours to play a single game watching same scenes over and over and over.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
There is no way to get the code, only if you constantly generate a new one by brute force, but it will take too long. I can make it return true when checking the code. but then there will be a permanent error with the screens. If anyone wants, they can contact me. I'll tell you what the dog is buried in and try to solve the problem.
Use this file to remove the online check

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
First appologies in advance if this is already been told but I'm stuck in the Karin route. I cann't read any of Orochimaru's notes (got the first 50 home but after that i cann't do anything in the lab) also I cann't get the rapist route started...

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
So I'm still getting this error:
Error parsing patrons file Refusing to open core/data/patrons.json while predicting.
Error parsing patrons file Refusing to open core/data/patrons.json while predicting.

For a bit of context, since my last post, i've done a fresh install of windows on a blank blank ssd. I have played other renpy games and other than a crash to desktop on the first loading of some games, I've had no other issues like this. So I tried downloading this game again, extracted it, ran it once just fine, saved my progress and closed the game. The next time I try to load the game, it crashes on the main menu, I get a video driver timeout and when I check the logs, I see the above error messages. My video card is an amd radeon 5500xt with 8gb of vram and my cpu is a 8 core xeon. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

vcilko

Dec 3, 2017
Ino's stuck at 11 lust and I can't figure out how to get any more. All the special trainings either repeat scenes I've already seen (everything up to "Show me your boobs") or can't be done ("Touch yourself" and everything after that), and I can't make her take off her underwear.

e: never mind, I hung out with Ino instead of working at the shop and that gave her a point of lust, which was just what I needed.
you need to change into sasuke

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
In this game, only the MC has fun with the girls? Or will there be sharing, as shown in the photo that Hinata has a double penetration with Sasuke and Shikamaru? Is there a way to avoid this?

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes