EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GCAZpt.jpg
Overview:
Welcome to our original story, set in the world of our favorite shinobi! You play as Naruto, as he embarks on a journey to discover the truth behind a mysterious new chakra!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-25
Developer: kurohomura studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

GCAZpt.jpg 6YUsjz.jpg ecCaUV.jpg mR1vZB.jpg qk2G3n.jpg zFciXt.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2021
seems interesting

i played the game and its pretty decent. at some point you get mind control like powers. theres no crappy machine translation like in a lot of naruto games ive played. i just really dont like the ms paint smiles that you get at the beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: FlavourGirlsEvil

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
By a demon, naruto games are reproduced like his clones. Let's see how long this lasts.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
NTR folders in the game files? Might want to put that in tags, don't want people stumbling over that if it is in there. On the other hand NTR fans are more than happy, but you'll get a few pissed off people if they are surprised with that.

NTR In Game.png

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
There are a lot of Naruto parodies. Yet none of them have done stuff like mixing that concept with the old school Ninja Gaiden. Making it a fast paced sidescroller where your missions is to fuck busty ninja ladies. Build a harem with them and have them aid you in future missions. Ninja scrolls with new sex techniques. I think, it's a really missed opportunity.

Reactions: Pyrrical

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
How much is there atm? I see it says 5.1 but I don't want to bother installing it if it only says that but it is only maybe 10 min of game atm.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes