May 7, 2017
well, that was entertaining i guess, but still can`t tell surely is it good or no using irl characters =| btw, why Will Smith is so fckn tall? lol
And is that arab guy Dwayne Johnson?

Reactions: curiousytown

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Added version IV January to OP.

Thanks Jack Raven.
Is this the latest patreon version? I checked out the Patreon site and v3 was released 1st Feb, so having v4 labelled as January is a bit confusing... I was going to sub the patreon fee to get the latest version but if we already have it I won't.

From the sounds of it this game is now is abandoned in its current state and is being redesigned on a different platform and well be called Nasticity

Hello Patreons and Supporters! I have a HUGE announcement. I know you are all expecting the announcement to be the new release of Nastiverse. However this Announcement is BIGGER! First there is not going to be another Nastiverse release.
This is Great News! WHY. We are going bigger, bolder and better! I am introducing NastiCity!!!

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Hey Crust, great game with lots of potential. Love what's there so far, but how about some more frumpy milf's and gilf's and would love to see some of them smoking, or made to follow a smoking fetish path by the guys? Other than that, ca't wait to see what you have cumming next! ;-)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hey Crust, great game with lots of potential. Love what's there so far, but how about some more frumpy milf's and gilf's and would love to see some of them smoking, or made to follow a smoking fetish path by the guys? Other than that, ca't wait to see what you have cumming next! ;-)
Crust is the F95 uploader, he isn't the game dev.... Go to the Patreon site if you want to make requests

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its about time they paid tribute to the great @macadam by putting him in a game :D
add a bit of acne on it... and yup, you got me there XD
that's exactly how i looked when i was younger. in fact, exactly how i look in every pictures i have of me as child , i used to love doing that grimace on picture XD

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
I'm just here to say the art looks atrocious. It's just downright awful. It looks like something I'd make if I tried to do art and that's because I can't draw worth a damn. Somebody needs to take away that artists ability to keep making this stuff.

Actually, I don't really care that much. They can keep making awful art. I just can't jack off to this but I suppose someone can?! I don't know who that would be. I hope whoever they are they realize my opinion of them will forever hit a very low bar if they let me know these doodles turn them on. May as well yank it to Piccaso if this gets your rocks off. There's no sense of dimension or lighting. There's some chick with a vagina on her leg because of that... it's ridiculous.

On the other hand. It's so bad it's kind of funny.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

news,
update

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes