Jansen

May 8, 2017

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really enjoyed this to be honest. Has exactly what i want. Should be tagged with NTR so people know. Keep it up!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello Patreon Fans! I’ve been very busy working on the new release of the updated game due out on March 31st. I just got a moment to take a quick iced coffee break so I wanted to give you all a little update. Remember the new game is going to be renamed and rebranded “Nasticity”. I created all new simple menus and I’ve already completed cutting out a lot of the “useless” fluff material out of our favorite soccer mom’s chapters. Right now I am working on adding an additional chapter to the new wife in Nasticity Louise. Just so you know even after the March 31st release, I will be going back to the older chapters and I am going to eliminate motion slides so the game goes faster and we can keep it consistent with the new material. That stuff took up too much time…time that I now can be using to bring everyone more characters, more chapters, more sex…and even more frequent releases. Speaking of new material and more frequent releases…get ready because I plan on April being filled with mini releases that are going to contain two NEW playable characters to the game…well one you may recognize. Plus after removing the motion from older chapters I am going to add more sex options to those same chapters in place of what cut out. Well back to work! Stay Nasty my friends! – Mr. Deadbird.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Well is there any possibility to add a story line with Bestiality?? It should be optional off course cause it suits the theme of the game.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hello Everyone. I been busy as ever with some mechanics of the new format which after
this next release I hope to be past most of the technical issues we had and can move
forward with more fun updates that are character based and not format & design based.
I plan on having an official version (not just beta) for release on April 10 th for Golden
Patrons and above. As I previously informed everyone there was an issue with saving &
reloading the game to a spot where you left off. When we changed formats this option
got corrupted. I had to spend days trying to trouble shoot the issue to see what even
needed repaired. In the meantime I developed an old school way of saving the game and
picking it back up where you left off. The method will be using the old password style of
game saves. This maybe a bit old style however I also felt the system that was in place
was a bit confusing anyways. When we start to have more and more chapters and
characters this will be a great feature so you don’t have to keep replaying the game from
the beginning. However there will be times I will let you know that you may want to
restart from the beginning if I go back and add some more sex features and options.
Now to the more exciting news of the up coming release that you all have been waiting
for. One of our new playable characters Lynn will have chapter 1 completed as well as
Louise will have her chapter 2 completed.
I’ve been very busy and its been a lot of work converting to the new format, but going
forward I hope to bring you all more frequent releases with the good stuff you all want to
see!
As always…Stay Nasty my friends! Mr Deadbird!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Just a short update to let you know we'll have been working on more stories and characters for Nasiticy... We'll have a second release this month!
It's such a relief to have finished redesigning the menus.
If you have any suggestions or ideas let me know on the comments!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Wazzup guys! As promised here's Friday's release! Silver patron's will have access 10 days after the official

Reactions: Satiro
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes