Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Update? Nice. A changelog would be a good thing to have, specially as this thread seems to make no clear separation of versions by number or something similar.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Anyone have the passwords for Brookes last three events, and Louises second one? They seem bugged or something and won't unlock. "Liquids" did, but it was glitchy too.
Just open the paswords.rpy inside the /game folder in a text editor, all the passwords are there.
brooke (last one, should unlock all chapters for her):
YOUNGFUCK

Louise:
PRUDE

So why are chapters blocked? What is the secret code?
As I understand it its just so you can start from where you left off, like in really old school videogames when saving in a file didnt exist yet. There doesnt seem to be anything secret. Again, the passwords are cleartext in the file mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

Mrdeadbird

A by-product of the system
Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
EDIT: After looking through the game files I realised that there is no further chapter, at least not for this version. Would be way better if it said "You have reached the end of this version/the demo" instead of confusing me with wrong information.
True! My bad...

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018

Nastiverse 0.1 is finally ready and will be available for Windows, Mac and Linux on the 30th for Golden Patrons and up!!
Big changes, new characters and Nastier adventures for Citizens of Nasticity.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hey dude have you had the chance of playing Nasticity 0.1?

NOOOOO.......for now

Mrdeadbird

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Damn dude 0.1 has a lot more content and better flow than 0,05.
Right now I'm working on 0,13 Wich in my opinion it's even better.
I'm thinking of making 0,09 free before releasing the latest version.

Reactions: Zongor and Satiro

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Married with children or Married with secrets will be nice.Btw,what are the codes?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes