2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
original game but what is this fucking gameplay? Any clue.. Only way is to restart Vito game and use money for different options...

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
original game but what is this fucking gameplay? Any clue.. Only way is to restart Vito game and use money for different options...
Oh, you must had skip the tutorial .... Card game are the first way to get money or drug deal in the residential area

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, you must had skip the tutorial .... Card game are the first way to get money or drug deal in the residential area
Ok and when we lost all our money in a hazard game what we can do? Vito have 0$, is it game over or we can win money by another way? I tried stuff but it seems 2 stars are required... but without money...

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Ok and when we lost all our money in a hazard game what we can do? Vito have 0$, is it game over or we can win money by another way? I tried stuff but it seems 2 stars are required... but without money...
Yeah, if you lost all, restart (anyway it is at the begenning of the game) or the tip on the map screen said to save 65$ to be able to gain money with drug deal in residential area, OR :rolleyes: for a small $2 you can have the cheat ( -if you have less than $100 at the card table you will get $550 ) and all the other one, AND support me as well :)

Reactions: VoitKO

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
This update add news npc, variable, condition .... you will probably have bug if you don't create a new save game :/ sorry. But you still can use cheats code ;)

* Strongly recommend to start new save game

naughtykenny

Feb 21, 2024
''Support me and i will work hard for you''

this is not how it works, demanding money for content that is not even there yet. first you need to proof your worth, if people really see what you can do in time you will have your backers. but...for now you sound like a cash grabber to be honest!
I tend to disagree fella, in developement games often works that way. You believe in the project or not.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NastyCity-2024.02.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
This update add news npc, variable, condition .... you will probably have bug if you don't create a new save game :/ sorry. But you still can use cheats code ;)

* Strongly recommend to start new save game
So sorry man, I like the game but not the money mechanism... it's bullshit, your cards opposants have 21 for 2 games on 3. You can't win. And the whisky deal is a joke (gain 15$...).

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
but I loose every time. I don't understand why but it's praticaly impossible to win. Most of turn the min value is 19-20, And just now all my opposants have 21 except me... Too many based on chance and no strategy

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
but I loose every time. I don't understand why but it's praticaly impossible to win. Most of turn the min value is 19-20, And just now all my opposants have 21 except me... Too many based on chance and no strategy
ok ..... and I win 80% of the time ..... where is the problem now ?? with the fact that you win tie and play the last .... give you huge advantage. I dont understand how you can loose like that

• Angry

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
ok ..... and I win 80% of the time ..... where is the problem now ?? with the fact that you win tie and play the last .... give you huge advantage. I dont understand how you can loose like that
anyway even if you win the game is bug all the women are naked but no reconpence the game this block!!!

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes