2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i just wish you had some control over the speed the dialog is shown. took a long time just to get to a place where i had control. couldnt find any plot or theme, wasnt what i would call a good game. games are meant to challenge you, this one just annoyed me. try again folks.

Reactions: Bewilderbeast

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just what I wanted, to stare at a brick wall while one line of bad dialogue goes by like every 20 seconds—I guess people having sex—with no ability to skip or anything. I just closed the game after a few minutes of staring at a brick wall waiting for anything to happen instead of reading a sentence every 30 seconds.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
Just what I wanted, to stare at a brick wall while one line of bad dialogue goes by like every 20 seconds—I guess people having sex—with no ability to skip or anything. I just closed the game after a few minutes of staring at a brick wall waiting for anything to happen instead of reading a sentence every 30 seconds.
you must really be a patient person :rolleyes: the only place who have dialogue in the game is at the start of each characters intro , you should not palying games if you want skip everythings, somes information are important and you will complain afer if you dont know where to go or what to do. watch video or animation if you want skip all and go to the 'main' contents . But this is my opinon, and the wall scene is 1 minutes lenght :rolleyes:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
im lost in the very start have no idea where to go leave the house where you supposed to go

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
at the club in VIP room (this was write in the starting text) :)
it does not tell you how to get there unless you know already you are just clicking everywhere trying to get to the next map also the bus stop how are you supposed to know to use that. to leave the map. also the card game right before you are able to win it just stops. i just pushed F8 like said happened twice was just going to quit. but i didnt tried again went threw. every time i lost it went threw. also have no idea what to do after the card game. just said look at them or leave is that the whole game

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
it does not tell you how to get there unless you know already you are just clicking everywhere trying to get to the next map also the bus stop how are you supposed to know to use that. to leave the map. also the card game right before you are able to win it just stops. i just pushed F8 like said happened twice was just going to quit. but i didnt tried again went threw. every time i lost it went threw. also have no idea what to do after the card game. just said look at them or leave is that the whole game
ok , thing to do seem to be not quite clear, i will make some change for the next update! And to unlock the other character story go to shopping street in the shop and buy Stacy character with the $500 (the toilet sign)

Reactions: Futa_Girl95

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
you must really be a patient person :rolleyes: the only place who have dialogue in the game is at the start of each characters intro , you should not palying games if you want skip everythings, somes information are important and you will complain afer if you dont know where to go or what to do. watch video or animation if you want skip all and go to the 'main' contents . But this is my opinon, and the wall scene is 1 minutes lenght :rolleyes:
That intro is over 4 minutes long, 2 minutes of it is staring at the wall, another 30 seconds starting at the floor, and then followed by another 2 minutes staring at the fat dude on the bed. I can get the information reading the dialog at normal human reading speed, especially if staring at a brick wall or floor :rolleyes:

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
The beginning of staring at a wall for a few minutes is pretty lame especially when you cant skip it

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
The beginning of staring at a wall for a few minutes is pretty lame especially when you cant skip it
I understand, but at the same time this text are the only one player have to read , there is no text/dialogue after and I dont want complain about people that dont know where to go or do after . All characters will have only one prologue and almost no dialogue after :/ . But ok , thanks for the comment , I will think about it .

• Angry
Reactions: GraySailro

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
After Stacy gets a gloryhole on the door and that scene ends there seems to be nothing else to do?

Fish1620

Mar 16, 2019
Sometimes you have to take steps backward to progress forward. It seems that's where we're at with this update. I still believe!

Reactions: spirosxxx

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
New version is out on patreon for subscriber and higher

Nasty City [2023-03-22]

Global Game
-added icon to help you know where you can travel
-add tutoral/help text at somes place
-put in place dialogue with npc at the residential area
-fix sound

Stacy Gloryhole
-remake all boobs fuck animations number 2 (problem with light)
-remake all bottomless fucking animations number 2 (clipping problem)
-add all cum on boob animations
-add all cum on face animations
-add all cum on ass/pussy animations
-fix issue that stuck the character when finishing the 4 rounds

Amber : Profession Hooker
-add a preview of the solicite Amber's gameplay at residential area

Bad Vito
-possibility to skip intro
-add wiskey deal (residential area)
-wiskey deal alernative (sex)(residential area)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NastyCity-2023.03.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes