VN Ren'Py Nataly's Route [v0.2] [Rigurd]

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I'd also like to know if the NTR is avoidable.

Specifically, because I am so savagely against it that the English language is incapable of sufficiently conveying how profoundly and existentially against it I am.

With a passion that will echo across eternity, I gaze upon NTR and say...Nay.
And yet, here you are, in the belly of the beast. Beating your drum, spreading your hate and discontent. Demonstrating your complete lack of willpower to see those vile letters and merely moving on. Yay....aren't we lucky to have you.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
May I ask what game you're showing in your avatar, I'm a little curious.

May I ask what game you're showing in your avatar, I'm a little curious.
The Hidden End by Aedirn Studio (abandoned but I believe the dev mentioned coming back)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NatalysRoute-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Great start! Pretty short but I like where it is going. I HOPE there will be a true NTR route (non-cuck route) and not just a NTS route (willing cuckold), it seems there is a choice so far but I know it can be hard to implement.
Renders look pretty great for SIM's screenshots, what engine is used to take these? Anyways cant wait for more!

Reactions: jaden000

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
Game's called "Nataly's Route".

TAGS:
Male protagonist
lmao it's odd that this has happened so many times. What do these people be thinking. I guess at least it's maybe not so egregious as "A Wife's Life" or "* female character name*'s" Life".

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Game's called "Nataly's Route".

TAGS:

lmao it's odd that this has happened so many times. What do these people be thinking. I guess at least it's maybe not so egregious as "A Wife's Life" or "* female character name*'s" Life".
If you think that's bad wait till you find the games with "brothel" or "freeuse" in their titles and all they are just harem games

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
And yet, here you are, in the belly of the beast. Beating your drum, spreading your hate and discontent. Demonstrating your complete lack of willpower to see those vile letters and merely moving on. Yay....aren't we lucky to have you.
What better place to rip the beast a new a-hole, than from within it's very belly? A poisoned pill, am I.

To the last I grapple! From the beast's belly to hell's heart I stab. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath upon this all-destroying but unconquering beast!

:devilish: