VN Ren'Py Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42] [ArchimedesCompany]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
This game has all the elements I like….but the wife is, to use a Gen X term, fugly. I realize it is subjective, but does she really look like a Yeti in the game or are the preview renders just off? Again, completely subjective - sometimes the previews don’t match the actual content.
Hopefully you have played the game thank you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.41] [ArchimedesCompany]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
How come all these cheating wife games the wife never wearing a wedding band? Maybe the husbands are broke? Good luck with your game ArchimedesCompany
Thank you for the comment. It's a small detail, but the amount of time to work that out is large so it was avoided. Having said that in most of the good mama bad mama games, the same thing is done. You might argue that your mama is divorced but generally, there will be a ring mark when worn for a long time so that detail should be there for all your mama games.

Reactions: R0y

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HAND MADE translation of:
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.41]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: ArchimedesCompany

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
then it's not a game, remove it. getting tired of stories w/pics. no choices, except one, pass.
It's not a kinetic novel. It had c
then it's not a game, remove it. getting tired of stories w/pics. no choices, except one, pass.
I have replied to that particular comment. You can subscribe to my patreon page I will create the best game with 100 choices. Thank you.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Dear Dev, stop hiding the ceiling to let light in. Use these lights for indoor lighting: , you just double click the light you want, put it where it makes the most sense, for example if it's a bedroom, put the light on the ceiling middle or by the night stand. That light kit makes interior lighting VERY easy.

There's a problem with her head in proportion to her body, it's like her body is too big for her head, particularly in the neck area, i know she' s supposed to be thick, but there's a technical problem there. Also, the material of her face is far too different from her body; i get it, she's wearing makeup, but still, there's a material problem there it looks like.

Don't hide the ceiling to let outdoor light, light an indoor scene, that's a huge no no.

Still, don't let this commentary discourage you, these problems can easily be fixed.

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
Dear Dev, stop hiding the ceiling to let light in. Use these lights for indoor lighting: , you just double click the light you want, put it where it makes the most sense, for example if it's a bedroom, put the light on the ceiling middle or by the night stand. That light kit makes interior lighting VERY easy.

There's a problem with her head in proportion to her body, it's like her body is too big for her head, particularly in the neck area, i know she' s supposed to be thick, but there's a technical problem there. Also, the material of her face is far too different from her body; i get it, she's wearing makeup, but still, there's a material problem there it looks like.

Don't hide the ceiling to let outdoor light, light an indoor scene, that's a huge no no.

Still, don't let this commentary discourage you, these problems can easily be fixed.

There is a feature in Daz called Iray section plane node with which there is no need to hide the ceiling. In the create column you can find that.

The second part of the comment, Which picture are you talking about? Can you be more elaborate I am unable to understand.

If you have played the game thank you.
Please subscribe to my Patreon page.

Reactions: hakarlman

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
found this cause i like ntr and cheating. text of the game sounds HOT af. i also really like the female character much! but are there any old or ugly/small guys? all guys from the preview pics look somewhat attractive, muscular and tall. - important information for me but otherwise i am interested!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42] [ArchimedesCompany] - Compressed

Win/Linux [188 MB]
- - - -

Mac [183 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:
Note: Fixed some game bugs.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
File "game/scenes/scene7.rpy", line 144: Line is indented, but the preceding show statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation. You may have forgotten a colon :)).
"Mr. Butler stopped the kiss, I just kept going and going. I truly behaved like an easy girl today."
Went in and manually backspaced the line & that fixed the issue.​

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Ah I love it, yet another dev working on 2 games at the same time. I wonder if either will ever be completed.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The worst dialogue in the "best" Engrish I've read in months. Jeffery...:FacePalm:
Yeah, the writing is giving me a headache. This game seriously needs a proofreader. I can somewhat overlook the FMC being a bit of a hefty lass with cow udders but combined with the bad writing, it is truly a shame. I like the concept, it is just so flawed in it's current form.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Whenever in the description they talk about a devoted wife it means that she is a total slut. Lately we already have several of these "devoted wives" fucking everything that breathes in the games

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes