VN Ren'Py Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42] [ArchimedesCompany]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
So, first off, kudos to the dev for their dedication to this project. Seems like almost weekly updates, which is pretty awesome.
I read in your latest update that you've been frustrated with the response you've gotten, so I thought I'd reply and offer some support and constructive (hopefully) feedback.
- I like your renders. I like that the FMC is a chunky MILF-type. Lately, that's the sort of AVN i seek out, because the perfect-supermodel-thin-busty cookie cutter female characters are incredibly overdone and, frankly, boring. So hell yea to an imperfect female character.
- That being said.... the male characters all look... a little strange. Their proportions seem unusual, like they have the frame of an Arnold Schwarzenegger type body builder but without the muscles. I wish I could explain more and give better detail about what I mean, but I have zero knowledge of renders/art and so that's the best I can offer. I think her husband is the only male character that looks human.
- The story: love it. Love the concept, and honestly it's pretty believable. Sure, it's wordy, but when it's a narrative I'm interested in, I don't mind that as much.
- The mechanics: in this case, I mean the choices/paths. I played the latest update from start -> finish, doing '+ Jeffery Love' in one playthrough, and '- Jeffery Love' in another. I specifically labeled them as such, because without the walkthrough mod I would not have known what I was choosing. I think that the options are too opaque, which is why you are getting irritated responses. Especially with how sensitive vanilla gamers are about the idea of someone, anywhere having sex that doesn't involve them personally, giving players more of a clear indicator of what sort of consequence their choices will have would make for a smoother gaming experience.
- What I'd like to see more of: I think I'd like more 'reluctance' from the FMC. I felt like the cheating path had a bit too much acceleration; like, she's been married for awhile, and in the space of a few days goes from "I want a baby and Hubs can't deliver, I guess I'll have to stray..." to "Open for business! Form an orderly line for a go!" haha. Maybe some more tortured internal dialogue, some more feelings of guilt, a few scenes of the husband being loving and kind and the FMC feeling terrible but still unwilling to give up her affairs... that sort of thing. A more slow slide into corruption, rather than a headfirst-dive, if that makes sense.

Hope you find my experience helpful. Thanks for your hardwork!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
File "game/scenes/scene7.rpy", line 144: Line is indented, but the preceding show statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation. You may have forgotten a colon :)).
"Mr. Butler stopped the kiss, I just kept going and going. I truly behaved like an easy girl today."
Went in and manually backspaced the line & that fixed the issue.​
Already fixed

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
So, first off, kudos to the dev for their dedication to this project. Seems like almost weekly updates, which is pretty awesome.
I read in your latest update that you've been frustrated with the response you've gotten, so I thought I'd reply and offer some support and constructive (hopefully) feedback.
- I like your renders. I like that the FMC is a chunky MILF-type. Lately, that's the sort of AVN i seek out, because the perfect-supermodel-thin-busty cookie cutter female characters are incredibly overdone and, frankly, boring. So hell yea to an imperfect female character.
- That being said.... the male characters all look... a little strange. Their proportions seem unusual, like they have the frame of an Arnold Schwarzenegger type body builder but without the muscles. I wish I could explain more and give better detail about what I mean, but I have zero knowledge of renders/art and so that's the best I can offer. I think her husband is the only male character that looks human.
- The story: love it. Love the concept, and honestly it's pretty believable. Sure, it's wordy, but when it's a narrative I'm interested in, I don't mind that as much.
- The mechanics: in this case, I mean the choices/paths. I played the latest update from start -> finish, doing '+ Jeffery Love' in one playthrough, and '- Jeffery Love' in another. I specifically labeled them as such, because without the walkthrough mod I would not have known what I was choosing. I think that the options are too opaque, which is why you are getting irritated responses. Especially with how sensitive vanilla gamers are about the idea of someone, anywhere having sex that doesn't involve them personally, giving players more of a clear indicator of what sort of consequence their choices will have would make for a smoother gaming experience.
- What I'd like to see more of: I think I'd like more 'reluctance' from the FMC. I felt like the cheating path had a bit too much acceleration; like, she's been married for awhile, and in the space of a few days goes from "I want a baby and Hubs can't deliver, I guess I'll have to stray..." to "Open for business! Form an orderly line for a go!" haha. Maybe some more tortured internal dialogue, some more feelings of guilt, a few scenes of the husband being loving and kind and the FMC feeling terrible but still unwilling to give up her affairs... that sort of thing. A more slow slide into corruption, rather than a headfirst-dive, if that makes sense.

Hope you find my experience helpful. Thanks for your hardwork!
Thank you for the feedback. Hugely appreciative.

About the slow corruption, the story was written in such a manner. But in the avn space there are many stories that the corruption was never ending. The women kept on getting corrupted.

About the choices initially the idea was to have multiple paths, I implemented them too but hardly anyone explored those path. I questioned myself if people are interested or not. So it was changed to two paths. Hence in the recent updates I have made only two paths. The idea in the wife sharing route is Jeffery will be corrupted slowly. As in the present update we see ending 1 of the game where Natasha has sex with James and Jeffery cannot digest the same and kicks her out. In the cheating path similar thing is there which will be known in the next update.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NatashaNaughtyWife-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HAND MADE translation of:
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42Alpha]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes