VN Ren'Py Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.42] [ArchimedesCompany]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
Hey guys 0.41 version is ready. It contains about 60 new renders and 3 animations done. Please comment if you want it to be posted here. If there are interested members I can share the update here. Or if you want a bigger update we can do it next month with 0.42 version included.
Of course we want to see an update here

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
Please support. If you like the game Please Join my Patreon page and please give positive feedback.
One teaser for f95Zone community from the next release.

notorpoff

Jan 17, 2024
I just downloaded 0.4 version refrest the page and 0.41 here :( . Is there any only update files :D

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NatashaNaughtyWife-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ArchimedesCompany

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This game has all the elements I like….but the wife is, to use a Gen X term, fugly. I realize it is subjective, but does she really look like a Yeti in the game or are the preview renders just off? Again, completely subjective - sometimes the previews don’t match the actual content.

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
So it's just Kinetic novel now?
Initially it was multiple routes. But people were not happy with that, I mean not many were playing the choices mostly skipping the text. So I made it two routes thing. Also the route selection is one choice only. I am thinking of making it as episodes, in the next update in the Wife sharing route there will be choices and one route/path will lead to the game ending and other choice will lead to game continuation. I request to please play the game and if you like the game (story and renders) please join my patreon page.

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
Is there any old men corruption her in this? Do love to see that level of depravity :)
As of now the story is ready in the wife sharing route where we see Butler and Harrington. After that there will be James(interracial). We can have old men as well as there is no bounded story. However I need support from members, people are downloading and not playing. I don't even have the feedback if I am making good content or bad content.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes