• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.6] [Steradianfauns]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
What a waste of time. Marrying mc sis and LI to another, a yandere that shares :LOL::ROFLMAO:. Dafuk is this "plot". Claims want some reality were he already as a lot of unreal shit, that just a crap excuse.
Could be good but all that crap with sister just makes the game not worth it or fun to even play and seems this will turn in another lesbian fuckfest so yeah no ty.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
What a waste of time. Marrying mc sis and LI to another, a yandere that shares :LOL::ROFLMAO:. Dafuk is this "plot". Claims want some reality were he already as a lot of unreal shit, that just a crap excuse.
Could be good but all that crap with sister just makes the game not worth it or fun to even play and seems this will turn in another lesbian fuckfest so yeah no ty.
There are 3 subplots - solo / solo yandere / ''harem'' not every plot involves her marrying as far as I understand.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There are 3 subplots - solo / solo yandere / ''harem'' not every plot involves her marrying as far as I understand.
The thing is nobody likes the main li marry another character even is another girl that you have in the harem is a shame whitout that this can be a better game that first scene is gonna scare a lot of people that is gonna miss a good game
Well is the dev decision

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
well thats an unusual nickname :LUL:
1682073440511.png
EDIT: my bad, didnt see that links in OP are for 0.4.5, 0.4.6 fixes that

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NatsumiLoveStory-0.4.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Does it matter ?
In non of these should the main LI marry someone else, doesn't matter if it's a girl and if they are part of the harem...and in all paths were the MC marries it should be the sister, not another LI.
Not that they do need a real marriage in the first place, a official paper doesn't make a relationship any more real...and that's just a really a stupid point to force reality...

That's kinda beside the point, that a yandere being ok with sharing is already more than stretching the suspension of disbelief. But making her bi and her marrying a other person is just completely against Natsumi's character, or any yandere really. I mean, what kind of shitty lover/partner is the MC, if he can drive someone as dedicated as Natsumi is to him, into a other woman arms.
That being said, if lesbian content is not 100% avoidable with Natsumi, i already know that i never will go for the harem route...

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
but even then the end is set. so what changes? you still lose her to another girl.
From what i can see, the wedding belongs to the harem route (MC married and being together with the redhead and 2 other girls mentioned), i still hope he will made that just one of the possible futures for the harem path, so we can choose what we want...if he pulls that nonsens on a solo route i put the game on ignore list...

Hah, i just see this a 5000 render update which doesn't continue the story...but just a prevent blackmail path, bonus content and added sandbox mode (yay :rolleyes:)....damn.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I see there is plans for a solo path with Natsumi. Is that going to retcon the whole lesbian wedding fiasco? Ngl, if the MC is just as in love with Natsumi as she is with him, I don't understand why he would even bother marrying Yui in the first place. Not trying to be an asshole about it, the dev can do whatever he wants, it's his story, but not sure why there HAS to be an official wedding in the first place where the siblings have to marry other people who they admit freely they don't love...at least as much as they love each other.

For fuck's sake, it's an open, accepted statement they love each other more than their own partners. If everyone already knows, then why keep up the charade?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
From what i can see, the wedding belongs to the harem route (MC married and being together with the redhead and 2 other girls mentioned), i still hope he will made that just one of the possible futures for the harem path, so we can choose what we want...if he pulls that nonsens on a solo route i put the game on ignore list...

Hah, i just see this a 5000 render update which doesn't continue the story...but just a prevent blackmail path, bonus content and added sandbox mode (yay :rolleyes:)....damn.
If he retcons it for the solo route he can put it in the trash were it belongs for all routes, as it stands the "intro" is the now and everything else happened in the past, so retconning it for one route and leaving it for the others wouldn't make any sense (spoken as if the prolog made any to beginn with -.-)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If he retcons it for the solo route he can put it in the trash were it belongs for all routes, as it stands the "intro" is the now and everything else happened in the past, so retconning it for one route and leaving it for the others wouldn't make any sense (spoken as if the prolog made any to beginn with -.-)
Considering how the intro scene transitions into the past.... without giving anything away I'm not that upset about it. It's implied through our choices in the past we can alter/change the future, hopefully into one that has a different outcome for at least the solo route.

I'm assuming the harem path is set in stone and both the MC and Natsumi are forced to marry someone else? Not sure I understand the need to have legal marriages or multiple legal marriages within a harem. Unless the MC is the one marrying ALL his girls... what's the point when there is only girl he truly loves more than the rest? Normally I always like to play the harem path, but not liking how this harem is set, so I think I'll just stick to the solo path.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
The MC having sex with the sister for almost 2 moth without pill or condom always cum inside, but the ending the sister still isn pregnant, its either the MC infertile or she actualy take pill every time he cum inside

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Considering how the intro scene transitions into the past.... without giving anything away I'm not that upset about it. It's implied through our choices in the past we can alter/change the future, hopefully into one that has a different outcome for at least the solo route.

I'm assuming the harem path is set in stone and both the MC and Natsumi are forced to marry someone else? Not sure I understand the need to have legal marriages or multiple legal marriages within a harem. Unless the MC is the one marrying ALL his girls... what's the point when there is only girl he truly loves more than the rest? Normally I always like to play the harem path, but not liking how this harem is set, so I think I'll just stick to the solo path.
How does this transition give the impression that you could change anything?
nat1.jpg
nat2.jpg

And if the Harem route stays as it he pretty much can stop that right now and save himself the additional work because thats not a harem.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
How does this transition give the impression that you could change anything?
View attachment 2564457
View attachment 2564458

And if the Harem route stays as it he pretty much can stop that right now and save himself the additional work because thats not a harem.
At the time, I did not finish all 4 chapters, so I was optimistic that since we did not see who Natsumi was going to marry, and that in the next scene we get the message sometimes choices in the past affect the future or something like that... that the wedding with Natsumi was not set completely. I had hoped that if we choose her solo path, (because no one can stay unmarried while having a harem, amirite?) at the last minute, we would run away with her before walking her down the aisle.

After having just finished playing chapter 4, I see now that the wedding takes place no matter what since we literally wake up in the present, the night after Natsumi's wedding night, with both her and some other girl, naked in bed with our own 'wife' sitting in a chair, bored and frustrated. It sucks that we have no choice in this, as the game assumes we are playing the harem path... we have already married Yui, and Natsumi and her 'wife' are both naked in the same bed we just spend the night having a threesome in.

I'm not sure how exactly we're even supposed to get a solo path with Natsumi if we have no choice in rejecting everyone else. In fact, all we see is Natsumi threatening us to never to cheat on her... or else... not even with our own mother, but I'm supposed to accept out of nowhere we are in some illogical, open relationship with multiple women, some who may have even paired off... because 'reality' demands they can't be unmarried while being in a committed relationship and share the same guy?

Long story short, I do agree this is NOT a harem. I don't know what this is frankly, other than siblings being in a sexual relationship for 11 years, and despite all the declarations of love and how Natsumi wants to have her brother's babies, I see the opposite of that. Despite the literal thousands of creampies Natsumi has had over the years, she apparently has never gotten pregnant, or at least there was no mention of any children... and despite all the mutual exchanges of "I love you", both siblings still end up marrying other people. I was trying to keep an open mind and hope for the best, but not sure if I will keep playing.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
SteradianFauns uns the fuck were you going for ?
if you wanted to make a bro/sis romace game, why give the option to go for other women, and force the player to see the sistr marry someone else?
if you were going for a poly (that's not a harem) why give the sister yandere tendencies? she'd rather kill the other girls than share... and the whole having to marry somene was dumb. many couples live without getting married. They are sibilngs, they could make paperwork and sign stuff. and since they were blood related, they knew they couldn't marry legally. If the marriage was so the child wouldn't be born out of wedlock, you need to go back to school and study biology. two women can't give birth to a child.
it'as dumb as the whole blackail subplot... utter disappointment.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes