Yuuwaku

Mar 17, 2018
RJ304094_img_main.jpg

Overview:
10 days of sex with a beautiful maid. High quality 3DCG rendered ADV, multiple angles, Gorgeous movie content.
Sync your actions with the character to keep her humping and achieve a big juicy orgasm.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-17
Release Date: 2012-09-27
Developer: +X
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ304094_img_smp1.jpg RJ304094_img_smp2.jpg RJ304094_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NatsuUta-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I've seen enough 3D HENTAI, to say, with resignation, the best way to enjoy these Japanese Games is to get used to MOSAICS, which is kind of a bummer. :cautious:
THX for the share...

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Not working. After starting the game you cannot do anything. There should be really a quality testing on this site before uploading a broken game.
As far as I remember it's not that this game is broken\not working, it's rather that there are some internal blocking mechanisms in it's code that prevent non-japanese users from using it to a full extent. I've downloaded this one years ago and had the same problem. Unfortunately I forgot the method of circumventing this, because it's been long ago. It's a quite common thing with japanese products (especially those of earlier years), which are mainly distributed through their national channels, I must notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

ocoliuqop

Apr 8, 2019
As far as I remember it's not that this game is broken\not working, it's rather that there are some internal blocking mechanisms in it's code that prevent non-japanese users from using it to a full extent. I've downloaded this one years ago and had the same problem. Unfortunately I forgot the method of circumventing this, because it's been long ago. It's a quite common thing with japanese products (especially those of earlier years), which are mainly distributed through their national channels, I must notice.
As I remember, u should use "Locale Emulator" for pass through Japanese Game region zone lock at Launch then u may good to go~At least mine worked, just google it .

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
it's rather that there are some internal blocking mechanisms in it's code that prevent non-japanese users from using it to a full extent.
These devs deserve to have their games cracked and pirated, then. Fucking pieces of shits.

Anyway? This ain't worth the download. It's just some movies with mosaics.

Reactions: str8up and fromqb

roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
These devs deserve to have their games cracked and pirated, then. Fucking pieces of shits.

When I went to Japan I bought one of these indie games from a stall on a convention (it wasn't a lewd game, just a funny looking doujin shooter.)

The dev sold me the game, took my money and delivered the box directly in my hands without ANY mention of how it was location-locked. Imagine my face when I got home and the game wouldn't run on my laptop. I couldn't even go back the next day to ask for a refund because the convention was over. Now keep in mind this was almost 10 years ago. A friend of mine grabbed the executable and disabled the location check on hexedit and then the game worked fine. I really don't understand why someone would do this.

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018

You should write an engine that cuts that stuff out then..?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
When I went to Japan I bought one of these indie games from a stall on a convention (it wasn't a lewd game, just a funny looking doujin shooter.)

The dev sold me the game, took my money and delivered the box directly in my hands without ANY mention of how it was location-locked. Imagine my face when I got home and the game wouldn't run on my laptop. I couldn't even go back the next day to ask for a refund because the convention was over. Now keep in mind this was almost 10 years ago. A friend of mine grabbed the executable and disabled the location check on hexedit and then the game worked fine. I really don't understand why someone would do this.
Right? Imagine intentionally trying to tie your game to a location.

At first it was necessary because it could actually fuck up things, you know NTSC/PAL cartridges and how electricity is different? It was to ensure compatibility and all. Now? The only reason why big AAA companies still do it is because of licensing shit and they're crazy about getting rid of it.

finethankyou

Aug 29, 2022
한국도 안된다 이시키야...ㅠ

eng:
한국은:

씨발 안되는 유물을 쳐올리고 지랄이노

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Yuuwaku

Mar 17, 2018
As I remember, u should use "Locale Emulator" for pass through Japanese Game region zone lock at Launch then u may good to go~At least mine worked, just google it .
Yeah, it is one of the locale things unfortunately. Well, shiiite...I didn't even realize it. I have my locale set to Japanese to avoid that mess. Been so long and completely forgot that could even happen. Sounds about right that the first one I choose to share has that annoying issue. :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, you're right. Running it in Japanese via Locale Emulator clears that up.

Last edited: