4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well, thank you then)))
Then there is one question, what does the lewd patch give for the second part?
Not sure exactly, since I don't use it myself, but as I understand it, it adds in some extra scenes with Bran, and some others.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
View attachment 1907210
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.19] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed the Textbox Error.
Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hi, I really liked your mod but I wanted to find it for Naughty Lyanna S01, would you have it?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Since I pretty much say yes to any scene presented to me (in seson2) I don't really know if saying no to for example Mia's adventure with the principal has an effect in a broader sense than to simply allow the player to witness the scenes they want to see. would be interesting to test at a later point.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since I pretty much say yes to any scene presented to me (in seson2) I don't really know if saying no to for example Mia's adventure with the principal has an effect in a broader sense than to simply allow the player to witness the scenes they want to see. would be interesting to test at a later point.
It does seem to unlock other similar scenes later, yeah.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It does seem to unlock other similar scenes later, yeah.
I should have written a bit more and clarified my thought. If those choices accomplish more than just give access to the player to a scene should they make it count as multiple protagonist for the sake of F95 or the difference in involvement between that and how much we can shape Lyanna is enough to make it so that the tag multiple protagonist would be misleading and be unwarranted.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I should have written a bit more and clarified my thought. If those choices accomplish more than just give access to the player to a scene should they make it count as multiple protagonist for the sake of F95 or the difference in involvement between that and how much we can shape Lyanna is enough to make it so that the tag multiple protagonist would be misleading and be unwarranted.
Lyanna is the only one who gets points, so there is that.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
It says there are optional routes that include MF. But is that only for the main character? Or are there mandatory sex sequences between males and other females?
This is for both parts, since I've just found this and am interested in trying it.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes