• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Getting the same error and loading a save from the end of season 1 works fine, sadly don't have a season 2 save without the mod to test
The game is unplayable for me. I downloaded the compressed version. It dont want to load any save or end of season 1 save with and without patch. It is crashing if I try to start a new game. Can someone upload a working save with this game version?
Are you on Win7 by chance?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyLyanna-S02v0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I did not encounter any problems playing the update with the naughty mod. I don't know what could make it go wrong.

On an other note: Damn sister Mary went all in! Now I want more with her.

Reactions: TheDevian

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
The more I see of Diana, the more I like her! Almost a pity she's just pixels...

On the other hand, the scene with Lyana's brother that they've been building up to slowly for so long was disappointingly short and hardly seemed to register on their radar as something unusual. Guess it wasn't considered a major event.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
On the other hand, the scene with Lyana's brother that they've been building up to slowly for so long was disappointingly short and hardly seemed to register on their radar as something unusual. Guess it wasn't considered a major event.
Watching TV together? If anything it's the opposite. Bran was nervous about something rather mundane. I didn't get the impression that their relationship was so awkward they he couldn't ask her to see a movie. But I guess the difference here is that he's also struggling with Lyanna's new habit of being nude all the time and teasing him.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It does work without the mod, another reason beside it being mentioned in the error message it is from JokerLeader mod that error was coming from. But he got it fixed now, and working fine so far.
Glad to hear it got working.
yes, Win 7 here. This cause the problem?
It very well might, I have heard that that the new version of Ren'Py won't work with it. I have heard that you might be able to run the android version, with an emulator though.
Sorry, I wish I had better news, I would love to go back to win7 myself, but that is getting harder and harder every day. :cry:

The only other option I can think of would be to get Linux Mint on a flash drive, boot to that, and play that version. That might work too...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Watching TV together? If anything it's the opposite. Bran was nervous about something rather mundane. I didn't get the impression that their relationship was so awkward they he couldn't ask her to see a movie. But I guess the difference here is that he's also struggling with Lyanna's new habit of being nude all the time and teasing him.
Ah. I forgot I had the patch installed so it went a bit further than the vanilla version, but there was very little in the way of emotion involved.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is this a single game broken into two parts (why?) or a first game and a sequel?
Yeah, it's more of a sequel. And there will be a third once this major arc is concluded.

As for why, it's mostly so that the game stays small enough for the Android users to still play.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes