4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
How will she react??

She's taking the red pill! We're staying in Wonderland! Gonna see how deep this rabbit hole goes!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised by this little demo. It's got the right amount of hot, looks good, and has a plot that allows at least a reasonable degree of suspension of disbelief. Previous posters have pointed out some of the realism problems (real handcuffs can't be removed like that, though she could maybe abrade the zip tie on a fence like that), but overall the story moves quite satisfactorily and it is fairly light-hearted (which I would encourage the author to continue - don't have her get raped or turn her into a slut). Keep this about exhibitionism and maybe a bit of humiliation.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
The game looks promising, but could be better. A story about a girl that discovers exhibitionism and finds another girl as "accomplice" to do that kind of stuff together is pretty exciting. But I would prefer more realism in the scenes. There are scenes too absurd.

Right now all men in the game are pigs: the delivery boy, the old guy in the train, and the owner of the shop with a gun are pigs. Why all men are pigs in this kind of games? Are all the devs hater-of-men lesbians or something?

The scene of the guy with the gun is the worst: first of all, regular men don´t carry a gun and hadcuffs everywhere except if they are cops. Second, regular men try to help a girl if they find her naked in the street, don´t handcuff her to a fence. Third, regular girls don´t know how to free themselves from handcuffs except if they are scape artist.

Another problem are the graphics. Those scenes made with Honey Select could be good like ten years ago, but now they look old and generic. Can´t compete with DAZ 3D and similar programs.
Thanks for the review. There will be other men in history who will not be jerks, this is just the first day.

And you will see in the future that she is not an ordinary girl and the store owner is not an ordinary man.

About using HS, I do not have the money to buy a computer or even to buy the resources to run the DAZ3d.

In my country buying things with dollars is very expensive.

Mc virgin or not?
She is not a virgin.

Could it be better? Yeah, but it isn't horrible. The translation needs to be cleaned up as well.
I'm working on it!

1558133193936.png

Last edited:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Really nice start. Looking forward to some fun with this one. I like the plot situations - plays/reads like an adventure movie or comic book. The renders could be improved a bit - the clerk and the FC look identical in some renders. But I assume (hope) as the dev gets more experience they will improve.

One suggestion - the backgrounds are mixed between an Asian City and an American/English city. Causes confusion and IMHO takes away from the immersion to see Asian Signs in the subway, then see stores on the street with English Signs. Should pick one setting or the other.

Good job - will seriously consider becoming a Patron at the end of the month.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Really nice start. Looking forward to some fun with this one. I like the plot situations - plays/reads like an adventure movie or comic book. The renders could be improved a bit - the clerk and the FC look identical in some renders. But I assume (hope) as the dev gets more experience they will improve.

One suggestion - the backgrounds are mixed between an Asian City and an American/English city. Causes confusion and IMHO takes away from the immersion to see Asian Signs in the subway, then see stores on the street with English Signs. Should pick one setting or the other.

Good job - will seriously consider becoming a Patron at the end of the month.
Thanks for the review and suggestions. I'll try to get more maps for my game to try to make everything uniform. My amount of features is still limited, but I'm trying to improve to increase the quality of the game.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the review and suggestions. I'll try to get more maps for my game to try to make everything uniform. My amount of features is still limited, but I'm trying to improve to increase the quality of the game.
Are you planing on adding more fetishes, too? I DO like exhibition, but it just isn't enough for my interest alone...well, unless it's someone like Jessica Alba.

Reactions: rKnight

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Are you planing on adding more fetishes, too? I DO like exhibition, but it just isn't enough for my interest alone...well, unless it's someone like Jessica Alba.
I intend to, but without escaping the essence. My focus will be on exhibitionism, public nudity, and ENF. But with the unfolding of the story, the scenes that I have in mind can also bring other things.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I intend to, but without escaping the essence. My focus will be on exhibitionism, public nudity, and ENF. But with the unfolding of the story, the scenes that I have in mind can also bring other things.
The most interesting thing of the starting point of the story, IMO, is the fact that the MC finds another girl with her own tastes and they both can make naughty things together and incite each other to go further in their kinks. I hope that´s the route the story is going to follow. If the story is going to be about blackmailing, the guy with the gun being a yakuza or something and somehow forcing the girls to do something... I´m afraid it is going to be less interesting, IMO. It´s more kinky if a woman exposes herself because of plain simple lust than if she exposes herself because somehow she´s forced to, even if at some level she enjoys it. And of course I want to know more about the MC and the kinky and cute employee of the shop, but I wouldn´t miss at all the disgusting guy with the gun. If you say is going to be more about that guy in the game, I think that´s bad news. I thought he was just a bad random character without more relevance in the story, as the delivery boy or the old fart in the train.

Also, since the graphics of the game are not as good as other erotic games, the strong point of this game to compete should be the writing. Long and good dialogues and descriptions (even if the english is not perfect) and realistics slice-of-life scenes without too flamboyant elements (yakuza, magic, hipnotism, mind control, totally unrealistic behavior of the MC and the characters... ) would make the difference, IMO.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2018
This was a well made game in my opinion, and a very solid first outing. Most similar games out there focus more on corruption more than pure exhibitionism, so I'm glad to have found this game. There are some obvious minor issues to work out, but all the same I have high hopes for what's to come.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
In the next versions, I will try to compress the files before the release.
Hi there dev !

just wanted to say that the girl looks really pretty in the pic !

keep us updated on the game's progress and i look forward to more good content in this game !

thanks for making this !

best of luck !

P.S : do apply for a "Game Developer" badge in F95Zone !

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I liked the game, I hope the MC finds more girls with exhibitionism kink on her way around. It would be great if next time there would be be more public humiliation and bondage. Also maybe the police would arrest her and put her in a cell... and something can happen there.

Reactions: Rolo and DWR Games

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have to agree those who call it the start of a masterpiece: Ideas for the story, the graphics (beautiful body, stunning eyes!), really fascinating. Want to encourage the dev to go on this way (will become a patreon).

... But I would prefer more realism in the scenes. There are scenes too absurd.

Right now all men in the game are pigs: the delivery boy, the old guy in the train, and the owner of the shop with a gun are pigs. Why all men are pigs in this kind of games? Are all the devs hater-of-men lesbians or something?

The scene of the guy with the gun is the worst: first of all, regular men don´t carry a gun and hadcuffs everywhere except if they are cops. Second, regular men try to help a girl if they find her naked in the street, don´t handcuff her to a fence. Third, regular girls don´t know how to free themselves from handcuffs except if they are scape artist.

Another problem are the graphics. Those scenes made with Honey Select could be good like ten years ago, but now they look old and generic. Can´t compete with DAZ 3D and similar programs.
I did not find any absurd scene (just personal view).

Delivery boy is not a pig, just young, surprised and curious. Anything wrong? In the train - yes one pig - and many just not interested or looking away. Yes, there are some pigs in this world, and with bad luck, one even meets some of them. Nothing wrong.

Carrying a gun? There are countries (...) where many ppl have a gun (not only pigs, but also anxious ppl). Handcuffs? May be he is a collector or has some bondage fetish. Not very unusual.

>>...regular men try to help a girl if they find her naked in the street, don´t handcuff her to a fence.<<

Hey, he is no regular man.
He did not find her in the street, but in his office.
He handcuffed her because he suspected her spying his business (naked or not...).

MC freed herself, because she put the handcuffs on herself. So, if she did not close them very tight, and if she has "soft hand bones", with the tricks learned from her father, she could possibly free herself. Anyway, the "pig" was horny, which means his blood was not mainly in his upper head. ;)

Normally, I am very sensitive for illogical story lines (sometimes too much). But in this game I never had such a feeling.

As for graphics: I am not a pro, but to me graphics look fantastic, one of the best I have ever seen (and I have seen quite a lot).

Heads up "DWR games"... I appreciate your work a lot - looking forward ...

PS: Urinating: Is ok for me. Not of a high priority; and no dissaproval on my side either.

Last edited:

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
The most interesting thing of the starting point of the story, IMO, is the fact that the MC finds another girl with her own tastes and they both can make naughty things together and incite each other to go further in their kinks. I hope that´s the route the story is going to follow. If the story is going to be about blackmailing, the guy with the gun being a yakuza or something and somehow forcing the girls to do something... I´m afraid it is going to be less interesting, IMO. It´s more kinky if a woman exposes herself because of plain simple lust than if she exposes herself because somehow she´s forced to, even if at some level she enjoys it. And of course I want to know more about the MC and the kinky and cute employee of the shop, but I wouldn´t miss at all the disgusting guy with the gun. If you say is going to be more about that guy in the game, I think that´s bad news. I thought he was just a bad random character without more relevance in the story, as the delivery boy or the old fart in the train.

Also, since the graphics of the game are not as good as other erotic games, the strong point of this game to compete should be the writing. Long and good dialogues and descriptions (even if the english is not perfect) and realistics slice-of-life scenes without too flamboyant elements (yakuza, magic, hipnotism, mind control, totally unrealistic behavior of the MC and the characters... ) would make the difference, IMO.
I hope that's a possible route, and if there's blackmailing or forced stuff it'd be good if a girl does it instead of an ugly fat guy, I don't think we get girl on girl blackmail/forced sex, dom and exhibitionism much. Just gotta see what happens, but many people would like it as it is now I guess.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes