• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
Most guys in the game are complete assholes, but Peter and the brother, even if they're incredibly awkward (especially Peter), are supposed to be "nice" people, and.... well, I guess sometimes they're helpful. Sometimes. Then there's Lyanna's dad, he's a cool dude.

I'll never give the guys a sexual chance, since I'm a lesbian and what I want precisely is a lesbian game, but I don't mind the guys as supporting characters in a game that after all has plot and not only sex.

There's also a dude that I find hilarious, that "sigma male" guy, he's completely one-dimensional, but what a meme guy.

Last edited:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I doubt Peter is intended to be "good guy".

Was one of season one antagonist a Peters father?

Dec 7, 2020
I doubt Peter is intended to be "good guy".

Was one of season one antagonist a Peters father?
The guy's an absolute pervert, and a quite embarrassing spectacle to behold, but is also supposed to mean well from time to time, like he sometimes genuinely cares for the well-being of the girls and so on. That's why I say that he's more or less "good".

I don't think Peter's dad has ever appeared or been mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The guy's an absolute perverted, and a quite embarrassing spectacle to behold, but is also supposed to mean well from time to time, like he sometimes genuinely cares for the well-being of the girls and so on. That's why I say that he's more or less "good".

I don't think Peter's dad has ever appeared or been mentioned.
Yeah, never saw Pete's dad (though HS males tend to look a lot alike), and he does mean well, even if he is completely socially inept. lol
He is also a bit of a sub, which makes him seem a bit more pathetic in some ways, since that is not a trait we socially accept in men (too much kink shaming, lol).

He is a teen, so he can't really help being perverted, and he will likely never get laid even if he pays for it... On the other hand, he works hard, and his little perverted ideas can be entertaining. He is a dedicated little slave, and he rarely asked for much in the way or reward other than to bask in the glory of the goddesses. XD

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
He is a teen, so he can't really help being perverted, and he will likely never get laid even if he pays for it... On the other hand, he works hard, and his little perverted ideas can be entertaining. He is a dedicated little slave, and he rarely asked for much in the way or reward other than to bask in the glory of the goddesses. XD
For me he always felt too pushy and annoying. I wish we could met a movie freak girl eventually so she could take over the filiming on the club and fire those two, specially Peter. So I totally disagree on the "he rarely asked for much" I always felt him borderline toxic.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For me he always felt too pushy and annoying. I wish we could met a movie freak girl eventually so she could take over the filiming on the club and fire those two, specially Peter. So I totally disagree on the "he rarely asked for much" I always felt him borderline toxic.
Yeah, I can see that, but it's not entirely his fault. That is the thing about having no social skills, and learning all of your human interactions from books, games, and other media. He wants to be the hero, but really has no idea what he is doing when it comes to real life.

If no one wants to help teach those boys the right way to act, they can't get better. They have no role models, other than jackasses like Bernt and fiction. Most of his stories and games have the hero get the girl if he 'does her quests' (help her), and like most people, he sees himself as the MC of his own story.

I can't help it, I feel sorry for the guy, hell I have been him at points in my life, before trial and error. But if we don't teach social skills, we don't teach critical thinking, we don't show them what we are doing wrong, and every example they have is bad, it's hard to blame them too much.

Reactions: afterlights
Dec 7, 2020
A movie freak girl would be a great idea, yes. I think the goth girl would fit the role well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A movie freak girl would be a great idea, yes. I think the goth girl would fit the role well.
Well, you have Claudia, who is a horror movie buff, and Pandora is a nice goth girl.
'Dora's computer skills are good, though her focus might not be the same... I will discuss the options, see what ideas we have. While obviously my ideas are never the final say, I will see what thoughts we have. XD

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I dont think removing boys will be a good move.
Having them creates tension and funny interactions.
If every one in the club will be girls this "magic" will be gone, no matter if you like it or not.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I dont think removing boys will be a good move.
Having them creates tension and funny interactions.
If every one in the club will be girls this "magic" will be gone, no matter if you like it or not.
They aren't going anywhere. Though, we may make some of their stuff more optional, still thinking about ideas, and of course new members will always be trickling in, so that will change things some as well.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I don't mind the random classmates trying their chances with the girls every now and then (and failing misserably of course) I just mind Peter, who is a creep and pushy always mingling in the girls business.

And don't worry, for us, the magic happens when it's girls only.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't mind the random classmates trying their chances with the girls every now and then (and failing misserably of course) I just mind Peter, who is a creep and pushy always mingling in the girls business.

And don't worry, for us, the magic happens when it's girls only.
Generally, I don't mind if they watch, but they are not allowed to touch. lol

Some days, might not even let him touch himself (the up side of making him Diana's slave). hehehe...

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
On the subject of Peter and Bran, I would like them to grow a bit. I feel like Peter didn't learn anything from season one to two witch add to his awkwardness and make him more and more anoying as time goes by rather than making him a likeable character with witch we can sympathise and make us as players want to reward him. Bran at the end of the last update seams to have a moment where we can see him growing a bit and having the start of a discution with his sister if you made Lyanna tease him while he plays VR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was this series of BD (french comic books) that I read younger that was prety much a Hi Fantasy D&D style. Lanfeust de Troy. the first series of book was great... the secound too but an aspect of it made me not want to read the folow up: the main character did not grow emotionaly or mentaly throug out all of it while the other characters surrounding him all did a lot. You had the same character from the first pannel to the last. I know it might have been something the author was going for but that led to a frustrating read for me. (that is also why I droped Naruto early and never understood the fad surounding the manga.) Peter need to grow and have progress or I will ditch him faster than a used Candy wraper.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I have never heard of that error before, did it happen more than once?

Also, which version of the game and which scene exactly? We tested the two paths with the key dare and the one on the roof, and neither of us had any problems.
This what say and what do you mean by save? Save to the pc or in game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This what say and what do you mean by save? Save to the pc or in game?
Well, no, I meant the save file. Your save game.

How are you playing this? Did you get it here? Are you using some emulator like Joiplay? Did you use any mods or cheats to change anything? What is 'emscripten'?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes