4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is Lyanna a virgin at the beginning of the game? I think not because the first sex scene available in game is with Lucas at the pool hotel. And given how she easily let him do it I don't think she is a virgin. The lead to the question who is her first? Does she have an ex BF?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is Lyanna a virgin at the beginning of the game? I think not because the first sex scene available in game is with Lucas at the pool hotel. And given how she easily let him do it I don't think she is a virgin. The lead to the question who is her first? Does she have an ex BF?
Not in my game, maybe an ex-GF. lol

Reactions: Lara Snow

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Straight path isn't canon. So probably is a virgin at the start.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you play it here do you play for free or have to pay to play it?
This is a pirate site, so...

But you don't play it here, you download it, and play it on your computer, or whatever.
Straight path isn't canon. So probably is a virgin at the start.
Depends on what you call a 'virgin' I suppose. Could have had non-penetrative lesbian sex, broken her hymen before (or born without one), could have even had sex with a strap-in with another girl, or been the one wearing it. :sneaky:

Reactions: afterlights

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This is a pirate site, so...

But you don't play it here, you download it, and play it on your computer, or whatever.
Depends on what you call a 'virgin' I suppose. Could have had non-penetrative lesbian sex, broken her hymen before (or born without one), could have even had sex with a strap-in with another girl, or been the one wearing it. :sneaky:
Where do I go to download again?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So which file did you use then cause i’m trying to play the game for free just like in gamcore!
All of them are free, that is the point of this site.

Start with season 1, and then play season 2. Which one though, depends on what OS you use.

Download the one you want, then extract it with something like WinRar or 7zip to a non-system folder, and you should be good to go.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
All of them are free, that is the point of this site.

Start with season 1, and then play season 2. Which one though, depends on what OS you use.

Download the one you want, then extract it with something like WinRar or 7zip to a non-system folder, and you should be good to go.
yea well i tried loading it here but its seem its not allowing my computer for me to play! or pershap i coundnt find where should i go once i loaded it! and yea i couldnt figure out where should i go once i loaded and still couldnt! and the season 2 is like a sincity or brooklyn finess film! each focusing on characters!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yea well i tried loading it here but its seem its not allowing my computer for me to play! or pershap i coundnt find where should i go once i loaded it! and yea i couldnt figure out where should i go once i loaded and still couldnt! and the season 2 is like a sincity or brooklyn finess film! each focusing on characters!
This is not a game you play on line...
You need to download the correct version for your operating system (IE Windows, Mac, etc...).
Then extract it with something like Winrar or 7Zip to a new folder somewhere you can use.
Then you need to start the game, using the appropriate file. Such as with Season 1, in Windows, you start NaughtyLyanna-Season01.exe.
If you start with season 2 first, you will miss a lot of story, and meeting most of the cast.

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
Hmm, can't seem to get the footjob and suck it achievements in season one, when doing the Lucas tasks and you got to go to the locker room and see the black guy, there is no option to suck the guys dick. And when you take the Diana option for the terrace they both give each other footjobs but it doesn't seam to register in the achievements.
I need help with this to please!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This is not a game you play on line...
You need to download the correct version for your operating system (IE Windows, Mac, etc...).
Then extract it with something like Winrar or 7Zip to a new folder somewhere you can use.
Then you need to start the game, using the appropriate file. Such as with Season 1, in Windows, you start NaughtyLyanna-Season01.exe.
If you start with season 2 first, you will miss a lot of story, and meeting most of the cast.
So I’m not loading the correct version! then what the heck I’m loading a false version?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I’m not loading the correct version! then what the heck I’m loading a false version?
I, honestly, have no idea what you are doing, I told you what you need to do, go to the first post here, and download the version that you need for you computer. If you have windows, get that version. If you have a mac, get that version. Or if you are in an android phone, get that one. Almost every single game here works the same way.

Once you download that file, you need to extract it so that you can play it, you can't play from inside the archive.

Once you download and extracted Season 1, then you can play it from there.

After you have played Season 1, then get season 2 and play it, it's a sequel.

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
Hmm, can't seem to get the footjob and suck it achievements in season one, when doing the Lucas tasks and you got to go to the locker room and see the black guy, there is no option to suck the guys dick. And when you take the Diana option for the terrace they both give each other footjobs but it doesn't seam to register in the achievements.
So how i got, at the bar when you get to choose to play a prank on Lucus, say yes. Then submit to all he asks later and do his tasks, play gainst him at pool and choose his tasks. At the beach, when the 2 guys are being rude to Lyanna, i chose act cool, but dont know if this goes towards the Suck it

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes