4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I guess , This game , will like Paperwork's game , after 1 year , she finally have sex with some one .
Just guess ....
After all , game named "Naughty Lyanna" , not she's sex life .
Or maybe the game has a different focus...

I like it the way it is. It's never good to force the developer to make the story in a way he doesn't want to.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
This game is already so big that it would be a good thing to provide a Torrent file to download it. It´s too big even for MEGA, and other servers are too slow and usually the download stops after a while for some reason and you have to try again and again.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Or maybe the game has a different focus...

I like it the way it is. It's never good to force the developer to make the story in a way he doesn't want to.
I agree, I think the developer should make the game his own way and how it was designed, I never liked those who do research, there are a lot of alienated people, and it can end up spoiling the game with strange things. The same goes for you, I hope you play your game your way, and by the way, I love Prim :love: .

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
he's got sex with men she the update or don't waste my time downloading? i don't like lesbian game alone.(sorry my english)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
he's got sex with men she the update or don't waste my time downloading? i don't like lesbian game alone.(sorry my english)
So far it's pretty much solely just women that Lyanna has gone for. We've pretty much-avoided guys so far at every situation.

Reactions: MLBnoob

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Ok the game seemed hot until I finished the download and started playing it. The cringe gets too strong for me to handle.
MC keeps shooting herself in the foot by undressing in random places. Times and times again. The content is too repetitive. When I see MC about to go naked in public for like fifth time I'm more annoyed at her stupidity than aroused.
I also don't get her attitude - she finds going out in public naked hot, but being seen naked not. Makes up stupid cringy excuses when getting caught, does everything to escape notice. Her slut of a friend that doesnt give a shit about being seen is understandable at least, MC is not, she's just cringe.

Cringe kills the boner.

Reactions: Priappus

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok the game seemed hot until I finished the download and started playing it. The cringe gets too strong for me to handle.
MC keeps shooting herself in the foot by undressing in random places. Times and times again. The content is too repetitive. When I see MC about to go naked in public for like fifth time I'm more annoyed at her stupidity than aroused.
I also don't get her attitude - she finds going out in public naked hot, but being seen naked not. Makes up stupid cringy excuses when getting caught, does everything to escape notice. Her slut of a friend that doesnt give a shit about being seen is understandable at least, MC is not, she's just cringe.

Cringe kills the boner.
I don't think you grasp the MC's motivation, and so misunderstand why she does what she does. She enjoys exhibition with the thrill that she MAY be seen, but she understands that the consequences of actually being seen/identified/caught could be horrendous, so she doesn't want that to actually happen. She just wants the thrill of knowing that it potentially could happen. It's pretty much the same as any daredevil activity. Urban free climbers don't want to fall to their death off of buildings, but the thrill lies in the possibility that they could.

The repetitiveness is a legit complaint, I think, but the dev is up against the fact that they need to only slowly escalate the risky activity because there's a limit to what the MC could believably do in the realm of exhibitionism, and once she reaches it, the game is effectively over. This sometimes means that the escalation isn't obvious and the scenes seem repetitive. It doesn't bother me but I can see how it might bother others.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Lesbian.

No idea if men are planned but hopefully they are optional, so far this is an awesome lesbian game.
It may be a lesbian game so far, but there's NO WAY a pretty girl like Lyanna wouldn't get hit on or asked out on a date by at least one horny teenage boy at her school...

Reactions: Priappus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lesbian sex is sex too folks..thus this game has a shitload of sex..and Lyanna might be the best looking HS(its HS right not that playschool thingie?) ever created...would be a crying shame to taint her purity with an ugly dangling penis...

Blade6969

Jan 2, 2018
I do not normally comment, but one idea would be to just do an update where you can only download the updated files. This game is pretty large now. Would save time downloading the next version for a lot of people.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do not normally comment, but one idea would be to just do an update where you can only download the updated files. This game is pretty large now. Would save time downloading the next version for a lot of people.
Patches are really awkward to make that's why you don't see them often.

They break a lot and cause a lot of problems.

Chances are yopu'll probably just have to wait for compression.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
With a Female Protagonist I prefer girl on girl action over a dumb slut taking dick from everyone.
That being said, I wouldn't mind if the dev adds straight sex eventually. It's cool to have a bit of both.
I guess the brother and his friends could be candidates, or the douch bags/janitor at school.

Personally, I'm more interested in Diana's sub/dom development.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes