4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just to know, will the main character have sex with a man? I even like games where women have sex with each other, but if that's all, I'll leave it to those who really like this genre, but if she has or will have sex with a man (even optional) I start playing.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Just to know, will the main character have sex with a man? I even like games where women have sex with each other, but if that's all, I'll leave it to those who really like this genre, but if she has or will have sex with a man (even optional) I start playing.
Not on the canonical route. But I intend to leave that to the player's choice. But in the current state you will not see it yet.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we will see sex in this upgrade? or not waste my time. (sorry my english)

if the girl could talk she would say (i want to fuck)

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Not on the canonical route. But I intend to leave that to the player's choice. But in the current state you will not see it yet.
Thanks for responding, so I'll leave it to play when that option is added. I believe that we will be informed when it will be implemented in the game. And congratulations on the models, they are beautiful.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One of these updates I can see Lyanna snapping at Lucas and jus slapping the taste out of his mouth :LOL: was a good update nice to get some scenes with Tina and Rei.

Reactions: DWR Games

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Going to need a Captain Crunch or a torrent for this one, as MEGA has that download limit that is hard to tell what actually is.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Lyanna's new top is super cute! Good update with a bunch of teases and cool new places.
Tina and Rei got good screen time. A bit disappointed Lyanna didn't take the chance to peep at Mia or Tina while they were leaking :ROFLMAO:

• Love

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just to know, will the main character have sex with a man?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome news.

I played it on and off but couldn't get into it wondering if man sex was going to spoil it for me.

That just made me a happy bunny.

• Love

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
lets see will there be more teasing and non vaginal sex ???, tag suggest there should be vaginal sex or will the dev disappoint for me as per usual and not deliver on the tag, ill just wait til others confirm sex with a man option, no plans to play untill then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
lets see will there be more teasing and non vaginal sex ???, tag suggest there should be vaginal sex or will the dev disappoint for me as per usual and not deliver on the tag, ill just wait til others confirm sex with a man option, no plans to play untill then.
Dev just confirmed it, it's not in yet and won't be in the canonical route but optional sex with a man will happen eventually if you want it.

Although you know us lesbo's have sex with our vagina's too.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Why is the game now split off into 4 four-part instead of one file?

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm having trouble extracting the game as doing so from an rar file always results in an error.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes