4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
It is a really good game, the protagonist is nice and beautiful, and the story is intresting also. But the bikini line is a little bit annoying. I hope in the future she will accomplish a naked sunbath challenge :D

Reactions: Blob the Blob

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
It is a really good game, the protagonist is nice and beautiful, and the story is intresting also. But the bikini line is a little bit annoying. I hope in the future she will accomplish a naked sunbath challenge :D
Yea man! Same problem for me. Hope developer fix it soon

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

1588959848691.png

Hey, guys,

In this update, you'll have an optional path, for anyone who wants to see Lyanna in action with a guy. And, please, check all the dialogue options to choose the one you like the most, as they will represent changes in future scenes.

Synopsis:

The school trip continues. Lyanna, after drinking too much, is rescued by Mia. Later, the girls will attend a party that will trigger new and daring night adventures at the Hotel.

Changelog:

• 808 new renders (We have 6164 renders now);
  • 16 New animated scenes;
  • Lossless image size optimization, which allowed me to reduce the size of the main version of the game by 75%
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Tomorrow :love:

Naughty Lyanna v0.13a - Game Supporter Release Tomorrow!
Hey guys, how are you?
Tomorrow is the official release of Naughty Lyanna v0.13a for the patrons of the "Game Supporter" tier.
When playing, make sure to check all the dialogue options, so you don't miss anything!
I hope you are all ready for the most naughty update so far.
Stay tuned.

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
I really like the game so far, hope it will go on for a while. Girls definitely need to visit Jade’s store after they get back from the trip, Lyanna could have a lot of fun if she incorporates different toys in her usual “accidental adventures” routine, and Claudia(she is probably my favourite) need an excuse to exercise dominant side of hers more.

Reactions: DWR Games

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So 0,13 folder is only upgrade for 0.12 version?
0.12 is about 6gb and 0.13 is only 1.6.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this? I am not finding one anywhere.
If you ask me, you really don’t need it.
The game is simple and you can't ruin it in any way.

Enjoy the game!

-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like how Lyanna has advanced character, confident and not so shy anymore.
(0.13 Even dominate side)
In the end, I would think she would run around the earth naked :LOL:

• Haha

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we will finally see the protagonist in sex scenes? ouaou will become my favorite game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Peter and Brandon had the best job in this update. Very enjoyable from start to finish the update had a little bit of everything also it's nice to see Tina get a little braver :love:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Changelog didn’t know, but I believe you don’t have sex with men yet, right? (main character) it seems that it will have this content (optional) in the future, I hope it will be very visible in the op, I will download it only that day. It's not that I don't like to see women having sex, I think it's beautiful, but I want to see her with a man too.

Reactions: Priappus

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Changelog didn’t know, but I believe you don’t have sex with men yet, right? (main character) it seems that it will have this content (optional) in the future, I hope it will be very visible in the op, I will download it only that day. It's not that I don't like to see women having sex, I think it's beautiful, but I want to see her with a man too.
No biological sex ................. yet..............maybe more 6 times update.............

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes