4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
This game raises an important question for me. How can I create a male character like this in HS? )
Снимок.JPG

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
this game has a lot of good features, give more sex scenes with men(no boys) and it will be great.(sorry for bad english).
If you need suggestions for the 100000000000s of Males with Females I can suggest some or you can go to various search functions and find them pretty easy.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this game has a lot of good features, give more sex scenes with men(no boys) and it will be great.(sorry for bad english).
I don't know how many times you need telling but the dev has told you the main story is staying lesbian but there will be some optional side content with men.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I don't know how many times you need telling but the dev has told you the main story is staying lesbian but there will be some optional side content with men.
I understand that you like lesbian games,but i like this game and this forum gives me the right to say my personal opinion.I think you allow me.(sorry for bad english)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
i like this game and this forum gives me the right to say my personal opinio
of course you are allowed to say your own opinion but you have already told it couple times in this thread or I mix the now to another game thread.

And this is not just a lesbian game for me, this is more of a exhibitionism game including lesbian spices.

---
But now some news from patreon:

June Annoucements: 0.14a Release Date and Tiers Changes
Dear Patrons,
I come through this post to make some announcements about the upcoming update from Naughty Lyanna, some changes from Patreon, and how it will impact my page.
1. The next update will not be as big in the number of images as the last one, but I will bring you significant advances in the plot. The expected release date is June 25, 2020.
2. Patreon recently announced that it will make changes to payments, including taxes according to each tier benefit. So I recently launched a poll on the benefits. The results helped me to rethink how I will organize my tiers.
I tried to do it the way it affects my supporters less, but things like exclusive downloads increase the incidence of taxes.
That said, I will simplify my plans.
The $ 3 plan will continue to exist for a while for those who have already signed up. In the future, it will be merged with the $ 5 plan. But I'll make it very clear when this is going to happen, don't worry.
The rest of the plans will remain as they are today.
As for the benefits, the album with the game images will no longer be published. In addition to taking up a lot of space, the feedback I get on it's minimal. In addition, as I already announced before, the XL version will also stop being published. Anyone interested in this content can contact me.
Photoshoots and wallpapers will continue to exist as they are.
With this, the benefits made available will be early access to the latest versions of the game, exclusive posts for the community, and channel access on discord.
I tried to make it as simple as possible, trying to equalize with other creators, in addition to keeping the taxation of tiers as low as possible.
I hope everyone understands and you can contact me if you have questions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand that you like lesbian games,but i like this game and this forum gives me the right to say my personal opinion.I think you allow me.(sorry for bad english)
You are allowed your opinion but you have been told many times by the dev that this is a lesbian game.

There is going to be some non canon straight stuff but the main game is, and will always be, lesbian.

Straight stuff isn't high on the list of priorities nor will it be part of the main story. You bringing it up constantly isn't going to change that.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Dev loved the update and can't wait for more. I am not sure how dark you intend to go with this as I like the blackmail elements and some previous stuff with Lucas did get a little dark. I wouldn't mind the game being darker though but I wanted to know if when discussing sucking Lucas dick if you picked this option and all the girls are like gross is this because they hate Lucas or because they are lesbians. I hope you may allow us to choose whether Lyanna is a straight up Lesbian or whether she is Bisexual which is what I would choose. I hope you keep adding straight content like scenes with Peter and Brandon specifically and add some more chicks to the ever growing list of potential partners pike Lyanna getting with that young teacher. I also wouldn't mind it if Lucas continued to find ways to get Lyanna to do serious sexual acts however the angle could go similar to the underground incident where he and his friends almost molest or do molest her however I am not ante dark stuff but wanted to know how dark the game will be.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Dev loved the update and can't wait for more. I am not sure how dark you intend to go with this as I like the blackmail elements and some previous stuff with Lucas did get a little dark. I wouldn't mind the game being darker though but I wanted to know if when discussing sucking Lucas dick if you picked this option and all the girls are like gross is this because they hate Lucas or because they are lesbians. I hope you may allow us to choose whether Lyanna is a straight up Lesbian or whether she is Bisexual which is what I would choose. I hope you keep adding straight content like scenes with Peter and Brandon specifically and add some more chicks to the ever growing list of potential partners pike Lyanna getting with that young teacher. I also wouldn't mind it if Lucas continued to find ways to get Lyanna to do serious sexual acts however the angle could go similar to the underground incident where he and his friends almost molest or do molest her however I am not ante dark stuff but wanted to know how dark the game will be.
Lyanna is lesbian.

Dev has already clarified that. The main game will only be lesbian but some optional non canon stuff with men will be added later.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey DWR Games I Love this game I hope Lyanna gets the better of all the scum douche-bag blackmailers and all her enemies to wins the day. I would love to see a Game where a female MC have a wonderful time exploring her sexuality and new found love of Exhibitionism. Like a positive game about women enjoying their sexuality and not being considered thot or sluts or all those other derogatory terms for women who are minx... we need a positive term for this; any suggestions people? In any case don't listen to the trolls who want you to turn this awesome game into another misogyny sausage fest. But if that's what some people want they can go play THE HEADMASTER or CORRUPTION.
DWR Games GIVE YOUR FANS WHAT THEY WANT MORE PUBLIC LESBIAN TITS AND ASS!!!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Lyanna is lesbian.

Dev has already clarified that. The main game will only be lesbian but some optional non canon stuff with men will be added later.
I am new to this thread so I wasn't sure. I wonder if there will be a separate bisexual route I just hope for a bit more blackmail content tbh. I obviously would like certain things but I understand that this isn't my game so I don't call the shots. You got any teases for us bout the next version dev?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes