4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
You mean with male?
0.13a BJ scene with lucas but don't worry lesbian fans, it's easily avoidable and the game announces that
not with kangaroos.... of course to a man!!!!!!!!!!! we have seen 100 lesbian scenes in this game,You don't have the curiosity to see her with a man? why so
detestation in male? (sorry my english)

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know if I have complained on this game yet, but today I have to. The quad crash wasn't very immersive.
He would just go over that rock. It's a quad bike, it's not that easily destroyed in that manner.
If you make a wider rock that goes above the tire and make him fly over the handle and at the same time it would break the axel the tires are on making it not driveable.
I've flown over the handles on my moped once when my friend slammed the breaks in front of me when I wasn't paying attention. I was going about 35-40km/h so I got some distance but neither of our mopeds broke probably because I hit his tire
and he was turning at the same time so his back tire moved forward with me crashing in to it while breaking.
I flew a bit and then landed by roiling sideways as if I was on fire, it was a pretty nice fall I was told. (use your imagination to see how that fall works it was accidental acrobatics for sure)
100% accidental, could have came out of that with more than just some scratches on my wrist.
But with that said, flying over the handle can be dangerous but you can get out of it with just the air in your lungs being forced out. Which would have been the better choice for this scene.
The vehicle can still break, but not in this manner. just change the rock slightly bigger and wider and then another cg of him flying over the handle.
I know i'm just nitpicking and this doesn't matter too much. But I just wanted to get that off my chest if the dev reads this.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I don't know if I have complained on this game yet, but today I have to. The quad crash wasn't very immersive.
He would just go over that rock. It's a quad bike, it's not that easily destroyed in that manner.
If you make a wider rock that goes above the tire and make him fly over the handle and at the same time it would break the axel the tires are on making it not driveable.
I've flown over the handles on my moped once when my friend slammed the breaks in front of me when I wasn't paying attention. I was going about 35-40km/h so I got some distance but neither of our mopeds broke probably because I hit his tire
and he was turning at the same time so his back tire moved forward with me crashing in to it while breaking.
I flew a bit and then landed by roiling sideways as if I was on fire, it was a pretty nice fall I was told. (use your imagination to see how that fall works it was accidental acrobatics for sure)
100% accidental, could have came out of that with more than just some scratches on my wrist.
But with that said, flying over the handle can be dangerous but you can get out of it with just the air in your lungs being forced out. Which would have been the better choice for this scene.
The vehicle can still break, but not in this manner. just change the rock slightly bigger and wider and then another cg of him flying over the handle.
I know i'm just nitpicking and this doesn't matter too much. But I just wanted to get that off my chest if the dev reads this.
I will put a bigger rock on the scene. The size of the damage is due to the asset I used, it has limited damage levels.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I love how the theme of this game is exhibitionism. Please don't turn it into a sex game. I understand that you need to try and please everyone so at least keep it balanced when the sex does become a part of it. The best parts of this game are the scenes featuring Lyanna as the only one naked in public situations. I think it's a real turn off when someone else is naked with her.

View attachment 649466

Hey, guys,

In this update, you'll have an optional path, for anyone who wants to see Lyanna in action with a guy. And, please, check all the dialogue options to choose the one you like the most, as they will represent changes in future scenes.

Synopsis:

The school trip continues. Lyanna, after drinking too much, is rescued by Mia. Later, the girls will attend a party that will trigger new and daring night adventures at the Hotel.

Changelog:

• 808 new renders (We have 6164 renders now);
  • 16 New animated scenes;
  • Lossless image size optimization, which allowed me to reduce the size of the main version of the game by 75%
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc.
I love how the theme of this game is exhibitionism. Please don't turn it into a sex game. I understand that you need to try and please everyone so at least keep it balanced when the sex does become a part of it.

The best parts of this game are the scenes featuring Lyanna as the only one naked in embarrassing public situations. I think it's a real turn off when someone else is naked with her. Only one naked in public scenes featuring the other girls would be hot too BTW ;)
I hope to see lots more of that sort and can't wait for things to get really public and daring.

There's just one thing that bugs me about the game and that's the engine you use. The characters are hot but it just doesn't seem to do cute feet (yes I have a bit of a thing for sexy feet). That's the main problem with games made using that engine, none of them have characters with hot feet. In this regard Daz 3D is much better!
That aside Naughty Lyanna is a really great game there are too few games out there dedicated to the theme of exhibitionism (if you ask me). I wholeheartedly salute your brilliant work :)

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I love how the theme of this game is exhibitionism. Please don't turn it into a sex game. I understand that you need to try and please everyone so at least keep it balanced when the sex does become a part of it. The best parts of this game are the scenes featuring Lyanna as the only one naked in public situations. I think it's a real turn off when someone else is naked with her.

I love how the theme of this game is exhibitionism. Please don't turn it into a sex game. I understand that you need to try and please everyone so at least keep it balanced when the sex does become a part of it.

The best parts of this game are the scenes featuring Lyanna as the only one naked in embarrassing public situations. I think it's a real turn off when someone else is naked with her. Only one naked in public scenes featuring the other girls would be hot too BTW ;)
I hope to see lots more of that sort and can't wait for things to get really public and daring.

There's just one thing that bugs me about the game and that's the engine you use. The characters are hot but it just doesn't seem to do cute feet (yes I have a bit of a thing for sexy feet). That's the main problem with games made using that engine, none of them have characters with hot feet. In this regard Daz 3D is much better!
That aside Naughty Lyanna is a really great game there are too few games out there dedicated to the theme of exhibitionism (if you ask me). I wholeheartedly salute your brilliant work :)

Don't worry, my main thing will always be the public nudity, exhibitionism and ENF. With regard to Engine, it is a matter of preference. I like using HS more, it lets me produce faster, and I prefer the appearance of girls like that. I have more problems with the male characters, but as they are mere supporting characters, it's not a big deal for me.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I will put a bigger rock on the scene. The size of the damage is due to the asset I used, it has limited damage levels.
No worries mate if it's too much of a hassle. Maybe just put it on a list of things to do when you got time over.
But I appreciate your work, so far this is probably the best Exhib game out there. I just want her and her friends to become more corrupted and not just have fun with themselves. Even if it's just consequences of the mfc's actions I hope there will be more dick in the future, just not Lucas, he doesn't deserve it. haha
Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Priappus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No worries mate if it's too much of a hassle. Maybe just put it on a list of things to do when you got time over.
But I appreciate your work, so far this is probably the best Exhib game out there. I just want her and her friends to become more corrupted and not just have fun with themselves. Even if it's just consequences of the mfc's actions I hope there will be more dick in the future, just not Lucas, he doesn't deserve it. haha
Keep up the great work.
Dev did just clarify, dick will be added but it will be optional and not part of the canon story.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Don't worry, my main thing will always be the public nudity, exhibitionism and ENF. With regard to Engine, it is a matter of preference. I like using HS more, it lets me produce faster, and I prefer the appearance of girls like that. I have more problems with the male characters, but as they are mere supporting characters, it's not a big deal for me.

I get you, for the most part the engine doesn't even bother me that much really (I just wish that the makers of the engine could get the feet right haha).

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Who knew Lyanna was so popular that nobody can be satisfied with all the other top games on here which have dicks in females on a regular basis :D. Guess the dev must be doing something right ;) if people just can't look elsewhere to get their dick fix.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are hundreds of games with straight sex yet only a handful of actual lesbian games.

You're not too happy about it being lesbian only?

I'm seriously annoyed at people like you trying to ruin one of the few games we get.
Am I though? Did you even read my full message? No I am not. I feel like it would be better if there was both. I want none of the lesbian stuff removed. I just want more stuff. But clearly he doesn't want to do that, and I respect that. Which is what I said. Handful actual lesbian games? boy you live under a rock, I've played more than a handful let me tell you that.
many of them were great.
The characters in this game doesn't come of as lesbians though. None of them. Well maybe the tiny blond girl. Name escapes me right now. She might be the only lesbian we got so far. unless I am missing something with the nurse. I might have forgotten something there.
This is not a lesbian themed game. Just because all the girls are having sexual encounters with eachother.
You could remove all that and the game would be the same. Exhibitionism that's the core. That's how it started. I don't know why it became a lesbian game. Hell I thought she would be fucking people left and right like a few versions in with how the game started. That's the vibe I was getting. The other female I expected was only there to guide her into more perversions. Not become her lesbian lover of some sort.
But I never complained about that. Because that was my own expectations and what I wanted to happen.
I'm not the dev so I respect what they are trying to do and I wont force my opinions about story. Which I also have stated in this thread.
Still hate people like me?, I hate people like you who can't finish reading a post before typing up a storm. Happy now?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just confused by the pics and intro? Is this game pure lesbian or is there straight sex as well?

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Don't worry, my main thing will always be the public nudity, exhibitionism and ENF.
This was fun!

I'm not really into exhibition but Lyanna's exasperation at every nude development made me laugh, especially "I'm fucked!" So many friends, with so much potential.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes