4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why is the game now split off into 4 four-part instead of one file?
Because Mega doesn't allow downloading 6 GB files without upgrading your account. At least, they don't around here.

Downloading will likely be a multi-day process, as you will hit your daily Mega download limit before the second download finishes, and NOPY can't download a 2 GB file without timing out and thus ruining the download. Workupload, the third option, was willing to download the 2 GB versions but listed the time to completion as 8 days, so not much use.

I finally got the download to finish, but look forward to seeing just the update packages in the future.

I used the compressed version to actually play, while I was waiting for the time to pass so i could download the full version. Thanks for that.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
DWR Games
So this 4 parted zip file... Maybe I'm doing it wrong but is it set up to unzip all four when you extract part 1 or do you have to extract all four separately into a file? I get an error message when I try extracting all four separately and there's no notification that the other zips were accessed after extracting the first part... o_O
Anyways who ever though I'd need help extracting a zip file. Any one else having the same problem? Bossman DWR how do I proceed?

added a few minutes later...
:oops: Awwwwkward, so after extracting the first part of the zip I checked the file size and it was 6.1gb... Ah hah hah... Yeah I rubbed my only two brain cells into heat rash blister hell... So if anyone is curious, you DON'T need to extract them all separately. Just extract the first one and your good...

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
is each of the four parts independent of each other?

edit: nevermind. i see that it's a split archive.

nosx

Nov 30, 2018
DWR Games

I have noticed a mistake in your latest public release (0.12a).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rei's name suddenly changes to Amber for some unknown reason. It changed back to Rei a few scenes later, but I have included 2 screenshots to show right around where the change happened. Other than that, I am really liking the update and can't wait to see what you have planned for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
DWR Games

I have noticed a mistake in your latest public release (0.12a).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rei's name suddenly changes to Amber for some unknown reason. It changed back to Rei a few scenes later, but I have included 2 screenshots to show right around where the change happened. Other than that, I am really liking the update and can't wait to see what you have planned for the future.
Hey, thanks!

I'll fix it, but since it's a small thing, I'm not going to release a patch. It will be fixed in the next version.

This occurred during the translation process.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

CZbb58

Apr 7, 2020
Hi, I really like your game and where is the story heading, it is fun. But I have a question for you, Im working in honey select too, but I cant get the same model result as you have your Lyanna model, could you share it please? Or it is only for patreons?
Thanks for reply (hopefully). (Sorry for my english)

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I really like your game and where is the story heading, it is fun. But I have a question for you, Im working in honey select too, but I cant get the same model result as you have your Lyanna model, could you share it please? Or it is only for patreons?
Hey, I'm glad you liked the game. I'm sorry, but I don't share Lyanna's card. You can find several cool cards on the Internet to start making your scenes. If you want, call me in private, so I can give you some sources.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
By the way, these photoshoots are just extra content that I make for patrons. They are totally different scenarios from the game, in a totally alternative universe. I do it just for fun and I take the opportunity to share it with those who support me.

CZbb58

Apr 7, 2020
Ok man thanks for reply.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
From patreon site:
Hi guys, how are you?

I apologize for my absence here, but the whole situation involving COVID-19 and quarantine has affected me a lot in offline life.

My offline work, and my income, were totally affected and I had to devote more time to it to recover. This delayed the development of the game since I was managing to keep the average of one release per month.

However, the work follows and I want to deliver, in version 0.13a, the best work possible. I'm trying to do the hottest update of all, with more naughty scenes, to make up for it.

But, as you know, at this stage of the game, the scenes are in new settings, new maps, and to maintain the quality standard, I need time.

In light of all this, I announce the official release date for May 13, 2020.

Beta-testers patrons will have early access.

Stay tuned for more news and spoilers!
So May 13 Naughty Lyanna is back to action!

Reactions: Blob the Blob
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes