4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am new to this thread so I wasn't sure. I wonder if there will be a separate bisexual route I just hope for a bit more blackmail content tbh. I obviously would like certain things but I understand that this isn't my game so I don't call the shots. You got any teases for us bout the next version dev?
The main game is pure lesbian. The only male content is optional non canon stuff it won't be an actual route.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The main game is pure lesbian. The only male content is optional non canon stuff it won't be an actual route.
That may be true hell probably is but I like the saying never say never. Don't bother me either way but I do like games Sith multiple routes it gives me a reason to play again

Reactions: Priappus

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
The bisexual route is optional, but it is present with its own choices and consequences, but my canonical plot is the lesbian route.
But I've been trying to make the game enjoyable for those who like both paths. You will see this more intensely in the next update.
And you can transition between those paths.
And even on the lesbian route, you will see that Lyanna likes to tease a little to turn things in her favor.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I am new to this thread so I wasn't sure. I wonder if there will be a separate bisexual route I just hope for a bit more blackmail content tbh. I obviously would like certain things but I understand that this isn't my game so I don't call the shots. You got any teases for us bout the next version dev?
;)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The bisexual route is optional, but it is present with its own choices and consequences, but my canonical plot is the lesbian route.
But I've been trying to make the game enjoyable for those who like both paths. You will see this more intensely in the next update.
And even on the lesbian route, you will see that Lyanna likes to tease a little to turn things in her favor.
I love that youbwere thoughtful about having 2 paths I was making sure there would hopefully be more hetero content in future but I was enjoying lesbian path as well. I am also glad in future Lyanna might actually enjoy straight sex in the bisexual route and that Lucas was the reason she hated the BJ. What is it about teasing guys Lyanna loves in lesbian route though

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
don't be influenced by anyone, make your game the way you want it.

Of course, if I had sex with men, I would like it more,but whatever happens ι like your game(sorry for bad english)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I kinda wanna see elements of people blackmailing Tina and Rei and possibly Mia in to sex both straight and Lesbian similar to what has happened to Lyanna. It could be done by the usual suspects like Lucas or could be done by new characters or characters with little screen time like the principal. I don't think it could happen though as we only really see scenes that have Lyanna in them. I am excited to see how this trip will go in the next update hope you got some good stuff for us dev

Reactions: blastwave2k

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There's still whatever the shop owner has planned with the school principal. Mia isn't happy about some of the things she's had to do, and Sara (I think is her name) has her mouth used by the principal and the nurse, that we're aware of.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

1593011490733.png

Synopsis:

Lyanna, Tina and Peter set out on an adventure to explore the abandoned school. But, as usual, things do not go as expected and now they will have to spend the night there. Are they alone there? Meanwhile, at the Hotel, Bran, Rei and Mia try to help them in some way.

Changelog:
  • 620 new renders (We have 6784 renders now);
  • 14 New animated scenes (We have 63 animated scenes now);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc.
Links:
  • A website with extra content:
  • Lyanna's Instagram:
  • Discord channel:
  • Lewd Pixels:

Check out the recent photoshots:
1593011535002.png
1593011553215.png

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes