4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
DWR Games just discovered this one and started it last night, absolutely loving it. The MC is amazing.

Do choices make any difference? So far I can't tell, for e.g. Was rude to the chick in park who later turned out to be the nurse, but there was no reference in their meeting to park, even though the nurse had said she'll make her pay.

Also I don't see an incest tag (which is surprisingly refreshing for a change) but some of the choices seem to be heading in that direction, and for the first time I actually find myself wishing it did. (I not an incest fan)

I'm still fairly early in the game I think and hope, just arrived at the resort on the school trip, but again wondering if those choices on who to share the room with, who to do sunscreen etc have any effect other than the immediate scene.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I can only speak for myself but i'm a dyke so straight sex does nothing for me.

I have nothing against it, I don't mind it being optional but I don't really want to be forced to watch it.
I get that. But i like a dose of realism in games from time to time and I think it is unheard of to live in a place where every girl is a lesbian. I see why that wouldn't help but it wouldn't have to be long 3 or 4 pics you know. Dev's choice though

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get that. But i like a dose of realism in games from time to time and I think it is unheard of to live in a place where every girl is a lesbian. I see why that wouldn't help but it wouldn't have to be long 3 or 4 pics you know. Dev's choice though
Thing is dev has maintained straight stuff will be optional, forcing it on people now would cause a bit of a ruckus.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Not every girl. Just every girl Lyanna is interested in "befriending". Which would make sense.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
DWR Games just discovered this one and started it last night, absolutely loving it. The MC is amazing.

Do choices make any difference? So far I can't tell, for e.g. Was rude to the chick in park who later turned out to be the nurse, but there was no reference in their meeting to park, even though the nurse had said she'll make her pay.

Also I don't see an incest tag (which is surprisingly refreshing for a change) but some of the choices seem to be heading in that direction, and for the first time I actually find myself wishing it did. (I not an incest fan)

I'm still fairly early in the game I think and hope, just arrived at the resort on the school trip, but again wondering if those choices on who to share the room with, who to do sunscreen etc have any effect other than the immediate scene.
Depending on your choices, some dialogues are different.
The choices impact the comments and reactions of the characters more than the course of the story. Some choices can make a character appear in one scene, instead of another (Example on the day 17).

In the recent updates, the choices are more relevant, but they affect the path more than the result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Not all girls are lesbians. But they are willing to experiment. They don't see themselves as lovers, just a colorful friendship.

It is much more about them experiencing things and having fun together than actually forming a romantic affective bond.
And the focus on this fun between the girls is my personal choice.

The boys are secondary characters, but I have guaranteed some options for them to interact more.

Lyanna, for example, depending on your choices, may love to tease the boys, even without actually giving them a chance.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Not all girls are lesbians. But they are willing to experiment. They don't see themselves as lovers, just a colorful friendship.

It is much more about them experiencing things and having fun together than actually forming a romantic affective bond.

The boys are secondary characters, but I have guaranteed some options for them to interact more.

Lyanna, for example, depending on your choices, may love to tease the boys, even without actually giving them a chance.
Yeah, but what about Claudia?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I really really hope she does give them a chance though too. At all her holes ;) and maybe more than one at time.

Kokoko253

Jun 12, 2020
Nice update, but I'm a little worried now, so many plot threads are closing. Are we approaching the end?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really really hope she does give them a chance though too. At all her holes ;) and maybe more than one at time.
patrioth this game is lesbian and i respect this,you and I don't make sense to watch it.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
patrioth this game is lesbian and i respect this,you and I don't make sense to watch it.
I did not know that and I'm rather disappointed to discover that. The DEV has made their choice on how the game will go and I respect that and not going to try change it.

However, I am pleased there will be some optional m/f stuff. Hopefully for me it will be enough to keep me interested, because I really, really like Lyanna. If I'd known that is going to be that way from the start I would not have tired it, I'm glad I have and I've enjoyed it as I said in my first post in this thread. If it keeps the exhibitionist theme like the Dev says and the hot MC, I'm sure I'll keep enjoying it as long is it's made.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020

i don't know this game seems pretty gay

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i don't know this game seems pretty gay
It is mainly focused on lesbian content although fuck off with the douchy attitude.
o yes my attitude must be douchy
Wow been gone from the thread for a while and I show up to find this little convo starting. I wasn't gonna comment but yes you attitude was quite "douchy" I mean it's right there in the Tags "FEMALE PROTAGONIST" "LESBIANS". I mean the banner only has girls in it. SEE?
1594367525921.png
Maybe a little reading of the thread before downloading it would of given you even more of a clue.

And this convo will be nuked by the moderator in 3... 2...

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
spit up.gif
JEZZZUS, is this debate still going on? People are STILL complaining that there is no M/F content?!? Seriously? God FORBID our friends (and I do consider all LGBTQ+ friends or future friends) from the lesbian community have a game with content catering to them. Where they don't have to look and dick. I think we hetero misogynistic men have enough games on this site with dicks going into pussy and asses to keep us entertained.

If you can't appreciate the awe inspiring natural beauty of two or more lovely young girls and/or women tasting, frolicking, exploring, giggle while in love play and passionately embracing in a just sexual congress... THEN TO FUCKEN BAD!! Leave this unique gem of a game alone! Do you know how hard it is to find a great game with the main theme being Exhibition and/or Lesbians? Most FUCKEN exhibition games have some fat nasty old guys with more cheese then dick raping, abusing and traumatizing girls that should be having fun exploring a wonderful fetish. But NOOOO they always have to be broke down and mind fucked. And most of them include scat with I am not a fan of. (disclaimer I am not shaming I am just saying I don't like scat)

This game is AWESOME and DWR Games doesn't need to pander because there already a large group of people who support their work and the plot they envisioned. I APPOSE anything that makes this game just another generic jizz fest that can be found on the site... We need more variety and this game delivers.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes