4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I agree with you,although it is still in the beginning "Arizona" seems to be a very good game.Τhe "Coming of Age" it's wonderful.
I'm sad that it was abandoned "project SAGE" It was also a very good game and one of my favorites.
Coming of age isn't abandoned there have been recent updates
I know that, for "project SAGE" I was talking,which says it is abandoned.
The "Coming of Age" updates are made regularly and I thank him very much the Dev.
Yeah I liked Project SAGA. Thou I didn't like the whole blackmail this. You handily deal with the first blackmailer only to fall pray to the next guy? I'd of called the cops on the first guy and he would of told them who the other guy is. but the games gone.

It's to bad that Ren'Py is so linear and that it makes thinks like clothing choice (wearing extremely revealing clothing or going naked) impossible to execute. The coding and the amount of renders you'd need are just nightmarish to consider. Most decent Exhibition games are RPGM or MTL Japanese games with still images that are recycled images with small changes in them. I'm not knocking games like "Coming of Age" I like the game it's just the fps is so bad. Lucky I found fps control program for that particular version of RPGM. It's just very visually limited. Unity games are misses or just acceptable... that is if you can get it to run. Finally you Have HTML games but they just have Exhibitionism as a byproduct of the corruption not as the main theme. And even then you'll be lucky if a single piece of some sort of media is included to boost the wall of text.

But I don't blame the game creators they're just using what's available to them. If anything I fell bad for them, They put there heart and soul into making this content and then some douche comes along and criticizes them for something like the engines graphics that are practically out of their control. It's not like all these game creators dropped 20, 30, 40, 50 grand on one semester at Full Sail or something. Most are just everyday Jane and Joe who what to tell a story.

Ohhh ok... I just went ranting there, sorry... but yeah. This game Naught Lyanna sure is fun, EH?

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Now, I have a history of being an asshole, and I'm truly not trying to be one this time, but: maybe we should return to talking about THIS game?
party pooper!

But yes let's talk about how Awe Inspiring Holy and Natural two young girl in love play is. And what a wonderful gift from GOD. And how this game is perfect. And how we definitely do NOT NEED certain content that we will not name as it is annoying that some individuals can not understand that the game does NOT NEED said content.

Lyanna, Shaven, quaffed or unruly jungle. And if quaffed what style? landing strip, lightning bolt, triangle?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
For reference, image from one of the photoshoots I did.
View attachment 728163
If only real life was like this... is this concept art? Or will we get to see this in game? lol I like how it's ok with everyone that she's nude.

Ah yes she waxes but I'm wondering if others have thought about what she would look like with those, what there preference would be and because Djoki996 wanted us to talk about the game.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
If only real life was like this... is this concept art? Or will we get to see this in game? lol I like how it's ok with everyone that she's nude.
Photoshoots are non-canonical concepts that I take the opportunity to test, and at the same time produce some extra content for supporters. Sometimes it is to test a new asset, pose, or just for fun.

Sometimes I use concepts from the game itself, but sometimes I go completely far. Example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
party pooper!

But yes let's talk about how Awe Inspiring Holy and Natural two young girl in love play is. And what a wonderful gift from GOD. And how this game is perfect. And how we definitely do NOT NEED certain content that we will not name as it is annoying that some individuals can not understand that the game does NOT NEED said content.

Lyanna, Shaven, quaffed or unruly jungle. And if quaffed what style? landing strip, lightning bolt, triangle?
Bonjour, I don not thing pubic hair is a good thing. If they do the scissor sex and the two girl have lot of hair it would be bad and painful if it became knotted together from rubbing a lot. Maybe pussy juice keep things from getting bad? Salut.

• Haha
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour, I don not thing pubic hair is a good thing. If they do the scissor sex and the two girl have lot of hair it would be bad and painful if it became knotted together from rubbing a lot. Maybe pussy juice keep things from getting bad? Salut.
OUCH Pubic hair tangle? That... It that even possible?

Bonjour. OH WOW. That is beautiful and so wonderful Bearded NoPants is right. This would bring world peace. But I do not think her life would be very peaceful. Salut.
Indeed WORLD PEACE! But as you said she'd be to busy running from out of control horny men asking why there's no M/F content in the game...

View attachment 729569
WHO'S THE REDHEAD?!? WHOOOOOOO'S THE REDHEAD?!?! Oh and who's the milf I didn't even notice her there.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
WHO'S THE REDHEAD?!? WHOOOOOOO'S THE REDHEAD?!?! Oh and who's the milf I didn't even notice her there.
Redhead is Mya (Mia? I'm not at home.)

We don't know if she actually is a milf, but that's one of their teachers, Miss Laura. I'm very excited she's now part of the team. Her and Lyanna have already shared slight intimacies, so I'm hoping there's more to occur between them.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Redhead is Mya (Mia? I'm not at home.)

We don't know if she actually is a milf, but that's one of their teachers, Miss Laura. I'm very excited she's now part of the team. Her and Lyanna have already shared slight intimacies, so I'm hoping there's more to occur between them.
really? I'll be honest I have not played in a while so I can have a lot of new content... Well when it hits v0.15 I'll play. I only play updates that end in 0 or 5 so this will be one I paly

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, how are you?

I keep working hard on the next update, although I had some personal problems this month that got in the way and delayed me a little bit.

Nothing serious, at least for now. I managed, in any case, to make up for lost time last weekend and today I am able to secure a release date.

The calendar will be as follows:

• Beta-tester release: 08/08/2020.
  • Patrons release: 08/13/2020.
  • Public release: 08/18/2020
In the last update there were several night scenes at the abandoned school, but in version 0.15 you can expect a lot of light and sun, to see Lyanna and her friends in the smallest details. Oh, and you can expect a lot of scenes with Miss Laura too.

Stay tuned here for more spoilers and news.

----

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes