4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry that the scene didn't please you.

My canonical path doesn't have this scene, but I tried to include it in the most natural way possible, considering all the experiences that Lyanna went through over 15 updates.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I'm sorry that the scene didn't please you.

My canonical path doesn't have this scene, but I tried to include it in the most natural way possible, considering all the experiences that Lyanna went through over 15 updates.

No mean offended , just.........
Work on fore play , not just pull out and stick in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DWR Games

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
This is one of that only games that I love to play without skipping. The story is so adventurous and interesting to read & especially the ENF content!!! What else could I hope for. Still I don't have problem with lesbian scenes but as always keep providing optional MF scenes too, this will attract even more players

Reactions: Priappus

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After playing this update my main focus just wants to be helping Sarah and Mia the next time Lyanna and Sarah encounter one another should be interesting after they saw one another. Also, that quad rental place is going to be pretty mad did they just abandon all 3 quads? :LOL:

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
After playing this update my main focus just wants to be helping Sarah and Mia the next time Lyanna and Sarah encounter one another should be interesting after they saw one another. Also, that quad rental place is going to be pretty mad did they just abandon all 3 quads? :LOL:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I'd like to see some more failed nude sneaking scenes and some consequences of that (blackmailed with photos to do more naughty stuff that leads to more people with more photos to be blackmailed with).

At this stage in development - it's probably the best exhibitionist game I care to remember.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

But I prefer Tina scene
I see, disappointing, the only straight M & F scene is a threesome actually it's not M on F it's MFF. Looks like this game is just for lesbian lovers only, yes you have the option to have male partner , but why is it have to be threesome instead of 1 on 1 with Lyanna ? Thank you, I feel like you saved my time

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
So, we know that Lyanna is canonically lesbian but bisexual in non-canonical route, but what about Claudia?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey dev. I get the all heterosexual content with Lyanna will be optional. Do you plan on making all heterosexual content optional as I think that it should be ok to make some straight sex scenes mandatory if Lyanna isn't directly involved.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey dev. I get the all heterosexual content with Lyanna will be optional. Do you plan on making all heterosexual content optional as I think that it should be ok to make some straight sex scenes mandatory if Lyanna isn't directly involved.
I can only speak for myself but i'm a dyke so straight sex does nothing for me.

I have nothing against it, I don't mind it being optional but I don't really want to be forced to watch it.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes