4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
DWR Games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another awesome Update!!!

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
That sounds likely. She's been seen having conversation with him, and she did already bang the driver. The trick is Miss Heather's part in making it happen.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i know most people probably play pool with rei against mia and diana, but goddam, i had to play both paths. when lucas' friend xavier keeps casually calling rei the chubby girl, and her reactions, fucking priceless. so natural and well written. has me rolling on the floor every time. i fucking love it. i think i've watched and rewatched those scenes the most.

and i love rei. so adorable. all the girls are great, but she just ticks my boxes. holy hell.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
When he was fucking the other blackmailed chick {who's name eludes me right now} in the abandoned schools gym he was talking with Mrs.Heather about the girl he wanted to fuck. Mrs.Heather spoke about Mia working on getting her hooks in the girl in question. Mia confessed to Lyanna and the girl about being sent my Mrs.Heather to find ammo to get Lyanna under their control. So yes the girl he wants to fuck is Lyanna.

Another.
fuckin'.
GREAT.
update!!!!!!
It's ok....

I think miss Laura
No my money is on them banging the first night after the club. Or that's what the towel was about in the elevator.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
When he was fucking the other blackmailed chick {who's name eludes me right now} in the abandoned schools gym he was talking with Mrs.Heather about the girl he wanted to fuck. Mrs.Heather spoke about Mia working on getting her hooks in the girl in question. Mia confessed to Lyanna and the girl about being sent my Mrs.Heather to find ammo to get Lyanna under their control. So yes the girl he wants to fuck is Lyanna.
I started thinking about this scene after my post. Thanks for the refresher.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah they were indeed talking about Lyanaa, all the conversations clearly imply it's her. Now it's time to wait and see whether she tries to avoid them or fall in their trap intentionally.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Yeah they were indeed talking about Lyanaa, all the conversations clearly imply it's her. Now it's time to wait and see whether she tries to avoid them or fall in their trap intentionally.
I think a little of column A and a little of column B and a whole lot of column E.

All I know is the boat and a nude beach spell trouble for the Scooby gang

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Was Miss Ellys revenge cancelled? I kinda waited for this since the start. First time I have played since several updates and was hopeful when the medical exam started but noting.

Rouzenrot

May 30, 2018
Rus!?

Who is providing a Russian translation of the script and why aren't they getting in touch with us so it becomes an actual part of the official release? (assuming it's a good translation)
I am doing the Russian translation. Why I didn't contact the developers? Somehow I didn't think that you might be interested =) If my translation is interesting to you, I can send it to you too.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I'm curious though, what character render program is used here as it's not DAZ or Poser? I know it was mentioned I think in the opening of it, but it was too quickly past when I started up my run through. It is unique and I like that.

Reactions: DWR Games

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm curious though, what character render program is used here as it's not DAZ or Poser? I know it was mentioned I think in the opening of it, but it was too quickly past when I started up my run through. It is unique and I like that.
This is one of the Illusion engines, like Honey Select.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
MacDoobie
Just read your review. And I agree there are not enought Exhibition games out there. I've seen games where they have an Exhibtion tag for the MC walking into the shower when a female character is showering. She freaks out and Kicks the MC out of the bathroom... How is that Exhibition? Anyways. MORE EXHIBITION GAMES!!

Silvenight1
I would not say she's like the protagonist of Love Hina. For one this she's constantly being beaten and exploited by all the other characters. For another she's not failing school. And Finally unlike the MC from Love Hina, Lyanna is not being "blue balled" and is actually getting sexual release with other characters...

But otherwise, Yes I totally love that she's not getting "dicked down" and raped every time she loses her clothe. If only other Devs could make games where the Female MC is not the village bike.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes